tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i have a solution, Not use it. I'll use most of you're vanity sets. Awesome mod btw :)

It seems that the chess piece critters are classed as part hostile, part critter.

They damage the player when touched, and town NPCs attack them, but they don't add to the enemies nearby counter and minions don't attack them.

Also the chess pieces kill other critters when they touch them, and glow red when the player uses a hunter potion.

Oh and the cosplayer doesn't stay when your reload the world.

The Cosplayer thing seems like a problem, will need to test that.

also, the Chess pieces are False Critters.
you think they're harmless, but they're chess pieces...
all they know is war.

the chess pieces doing damage makes them get in the way of early boss fights, cause they are so small I don't notice them alot of the time and I get knocked back by them and then I take a hit from the boss... They aren't making the game hard by damaging the player, just making it annoying as crap.

I haven't done anything on the mod for a long time, life moves on, I guess...
I'll try and at least fix it, add what ever I last put out, and I'll try to fix problems that it might have, but I can't make any promises regarding this mod's future...

I haven't done anything on the mod for a long time, life moves on, I guess...
I'll try and at least fix it, add what ever I last put out, and I'll try to fix problems that it might have, but I can't make any promises regarding this mod's future...

As a suggestion : when (if) you think you're done with this mod, do you mind releasing the source code, so someone can update it to work with future tmodloader versions and maybe work on it?

Main features here are sprites. There isnt much code i guess, as its a vanity sets mod... well there are things like music and a glowmask but still

the only real thing here, would probably be the Spartan Armor...
which is broken...
well, it works perfectly, but I messed something up along the lines of the items, and it breaks the inventory when quick equipped...
at least, I think I messed something up, I never could tell.
the only other thing would be the dye blocks, which don't exist, because reasons.

Your mod is outdated, attempting to load it on the latest version of tModLoader causes this error.

Code:
This mod uses an old GlobalItem.PreDrawInWorld hook
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

@Cyanogynist well I did Partially make it for Baconfry!
just too, uhm yeah, to send it too him

@Betailas
I will add star wars suits every tenth version
i.e. v0.1, v0.2, v0.3, v0.4, v0.5, etc.

Could you do some Dragon Ball Z vanity sets such as the Saiyan's armors and scouters?
th

here would be a good example.

i would love to see this in Terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom