tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please i need help, i have no idea what this means and it keeps disabling the mod, its this and another mod that wont work with similar problems, heres what it says:

Method not found: 'Void Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddCraftGroup(Terraria.ModLoader.Mod, System.String, Int32)'.
at PiesVanitySets.Items.Placeable.IronCompressor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

please i need help, i have no idea what this means and it keeps disabling the mod, its this and another mod that wont work with similar problems, heres what it says:

Method not found: 'Void Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddCraftGroup(Terraria.ModLoader.Mod, System.String, Int32)'.

Well, I haven't updated this mod, and they changed the structure of recipes.
I suggest you not work with any mod that has this recipe problem until it is updated.
I won't be able to update my mod until next month because I've started exams,
sorry about that, the problem will never arise again once I've updated.

im new to all of this, the other mod didnt have the same recipe, it was a completely different item, im wanting to make my own mods, but im so confused on how, i followed everything right even got the example mod, :/ any advice for a noob?

im new to all of this, the other mod didnt have the same recipe, it was a completely different item, im wanting to make my own mods, but im so confused on how, i followed everything right even got the example mod, :/ any advice for a noob?
well, I suggest you join the tModloader chat on discord, there's lots of helpful people there, and sometimes I help too, you'll find any bit of knowledge you'll need between there and the wiki, just with some time and patience and a little initiative
you can find the link to the chat on the tML download page

Sorry to triple post!

help me pls

@DukeFishron100%Real
Because I don't want people to think I'm abandoning it
I planned to update it a while ago, but then...
I ran into a game-breaking glitch,
then another...
then another...
they piled up, and updating for people to simply have it, is not good, I want to make it enjoyable, if it breaks your game every 5 minutes, it's not really nice to play with...
please be patient and wait for me to update it?
I promise it won't be too much longer, and there'll be some new stuff too!

I found a major bug with v 0.2 of the mod in which the music slider becomes glitched and music no longer loops in game. I have tested the mod by disabling all other mods and checking Pies Vanity Sets to see if this were true. It seems to be the case that Pies Vanity Sets interferes with in game music in someway. You can check my thread on what exactly the problem is. I really like this mod and have been waiting to use it in my daily playthroughs again, but the mod is far too bugged to be usable right now. Thank you for your hard work in the making of this mod because I know you're a busy guy. I really appreciate all of the new vanity sets. :)

Last edited:
@SudoD.Nara
thanks for the bug report, I've no idea what the music slider is, but if it's affected by the music which I've added, I'll have to look into it :p
there are lots of problems with adding Music to the game...
[doublepost=1468058162,1468058058][/doublepost]
I found a major bug with v 0.2 of the mod in which the music slider becomes glitched and music no longer loops in game. I have tested the mod by disabling all other mods and checking Pies Vanity Sets to see if this were true. It seems to be the case that Pies Vanity Sets interferes with in game music in someway. You can check my thread on what exactly the problem is. I really like this mod and have been waiting to use it in my daily playthroughs again, but the mod is far to bugged to be usable right now. Thank you for your hard work in the making of this mod because I know you're a busy guy. I really appreciate all of the new vanity sets. :)
ohhhh
the reset to 0 thing...
that's a problem that is caused by tML when adding Music, I should probably ask jopo for the fix...

No problem. I always have fun looking for weird bugs and glitches in games. It can happen to any programmer. Thanks for the fast reply. Terraria forums are truly amazing. :)

I think, i found a bug, whenever i equip the Recruit Set on my character, all of my end inventory slots dissapear, the only one that is visible is my and the ones that have numbers. here's a picture of it,
20160724211209_1.jpg

lol, yes, it's pretty funny,
I think, i found a bug, whenever i equip the Recruit Set on my character, all of my end inventory slots dissapear, the only one that is visible is my and the ones that have numbers. here's a picture of it,
View attachment 129718

it's so damn funny, that I have no idea what causes it
as such, I cannot solve it, it has been known since creation of the Recruit Set
you just save & exit, then come back, and it's gone, but it's only caused when you use right-click to quick-equip the set, probably due to the Inventory Update Hooks.
idk, I never found it that much of a problem...
not really game-breaking like the other glitches I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom