Xbox One Piggy Bank Bug, Maybe...

Chazarian

Terrarian
I was playing Terraria on my Xbox 1. I had exactly 3 platinum and 27 gold in my piggy bank. I pressed save and exit. After a while I came back to play, and I had 2 platinum and 100 gold (This is 27 less than I had). I was annoyed, but I assumed it was because the game didn’t save correctly. When I left and came back later, I again had 2 platinum and 100 gold in my piggy bank (I had converted the 100 gold back into a platinum and collected more gold while I was playing). This happened a few more times as well. Is this a bug, or am I not saving correctly?

I was playing Terraria on my Xbox 1. I had exactly 3 platinum and 27 gold in my piggy bank. I pressed save and exit. After a while I came back to play, and I had 2 platinum and 100 gold (This is 27 less than I had). I was annoyed, but I assumed it was because the game didn’t save correctly. When I left and came back later, I again had 2 platinum and 100 gold in my piggy bank (I had converted the 100 gold back into a platinum and collected more gold while I was playing). This happened a few more times as well. Is this a bug, or am I not saving correctly?
Hi there @Chazarian, I haven't seen anyone else that's experienced this, but that doesn't mean it's not happening to you - maybe others aren't as observant. :p If you encounter this again and can get screen shots, I suggest that you send it directly to Pipeworks (the console developers): Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom