Weapons & Equip Pigs,Sheep,Cows,Chickens,Lambs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something similar to the terrarium can be added that allows us to get certain items? We can farm bait and maybe have a goose that lays golden eggs...

Sure why not?!

While we're at it, why not add Creepers, endermen, blazes and ghasts! The End, Nether, and BLUE PICKLES!

I see your point, but the problem I see is the space to put them. And I'm meaning the biome, not the game.

Maybe the farm animals can be critters that a farmer npc sells? Except no boring animals like cows, chicken and sheep... Think of the strange fish in Terraria... Maybe halve plant halve bird critter found in the jungle that produces special seed?
LOL, have a boss drop special farm animals! :D

Hello Everybody!, Haven't posted in 2 days!, I'm glad to post again, So this topic isn't my MSWT(MagicStarterWeaponsThread) But i had a idea, Now i think Terraria should have a Farm System like Minecraft, Not saying that Terraria needs to be like Minecraft:)redmunch::redmunch::redspin:Trust me Terraria is WAY! better then Minecraft:redspin::redmunch::redmunch:),But i feel like it would be cool, You could Raise a Farm, Get Milk from Cows, Get Eggs,it would just be cool, Now here is a sprite i made of a pig,(Thank you Google for help),

Stance:View attachment 15005

Walk:View attachment 15006

So comment what you think, And that's, it thanks for checking out my Thread, BYE!!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Um... This should be in mobs.

Hello Everybody!, Haven't posted in 2 days!, I'm glad to post again, So this topic isn't my MSWT(MagicStarterWeaponsThread) But i had a idea, Now i think Terraria should have a Farm System like Minecraft, Not saying that Terraria needs to be like Minecraft:)redmunch::redmunch::redspin:Trust me Terraria is WAY! better then Minecraft:redspin::redmunch::redmunch:),But i feel like it would be cool, You could Raise a Farm, Get Milk from Cows, Get Eggs,it would just be cool, Now here is a sprite i made of a pig,(Thank you Google for help),

So comment what you think, And that's, it thanks for checking out my Thread, BYE!!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

The first thing I do when I have an idea is to search the forums for key words, like knight or cow (check my threads) and then read any threads that pop up under that. if my ideas are in anyway too similar, then I don't post them.

It is against the rules to copy other user's ideas.

If you had done this, you would have seen my thread, which has a couple of similarities, with the current focus being only cows.

HOWEVER!

• I don't google sprites. if the person who made the sprites in any way has them copyrighted, you can get in a masive load of trouble.
    • If you're going to add sprites you did not make, ask the artist before using them.
    • Many artists on this site are willing to make sprites for you to use if they like your thread enough
    • Sprites are the least of your concern when you have nothing else in your idea.
  • There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to equate this to minecraft, because minecraft did not invent farming, nor does it have the rights to it.
  • I am starting with specific items, recipes, and stats for different things, then moving up to the next animal in the line. right now, cows for leather, meat and milk. was contemplating pigs next, maybe sheep.
    • your thread should not be "aw look the cute little piggy"
    • You need set in stone items.
I am a bit angered that you didn't check the forums first.

Last edited:
I don't like the sprite on the pig, the necro mod has the ultimate evil demon piggy that looks just like a pig but more pixely and 2-D.

1) How did Google help you MAKE a sprite? Did you even make it?
2) This SHOULD BE IN MOBS
3) Minecraft didn't invent farming
4) Please list uses?
5) Hasn't this been said before?

1) How did Google help you MAKE a sprite? Did you even make it?
2) This SHOULD BE IN MOBS
3) Minecraft didn't invent farming
4) Please list uses?
5) Hasn't this been said before?
1) rightclick+search on google. if it comes up anywhere else then he did not make this. that's not a 100% accurate method though
2) my thread is in mobs, so I know where you're coming from
3) said that
4) agree with that
5) yes, check my signature.
6) how do you call a chicken? scoot-scootaloo!

The first thing I do when I have an idea is to search the forums for key words, like knight or cow (check my threads) and then read any threads that pop up under that. if my ideas are in anyway too similar, then I don't post them.

It is against the rules to copy other user's ideas.

If you had done this, you would have seen my thread, which has a couple of similarities, with the current focus being only cows.

HOWEVER!

• I don't google sprites. if the person who made the sprites in any way has them copyrighted, you can get in a masive load of trouble.
    • If you're going to add sprites you did not make, ask the artist before using them.
    • Many artists on this site are willing to make sprites for you to use if they like your thread enough
    • Sprites are the least of your concern when you have nothing else in your idea.
  • There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to equate this to minecraft, because minecraft did not invent farming, nor does it have the rights to it.
  • I am starting with specific items, recipes, and stats for different things, then moving up to the next animal in the line. right now, cows for leather, meat and milk. was contemplating pigs next, maybe sheep.
    • your thread should not be "aw look the cute little piggy"
    • You need set in stone items.
I am a bit angered that you didn't check the forums first.
Sorry im kinda new to posting

Sure why not?!

While we're at it, why not add Creepers, endermen, blazes and ghasts! The End, Nether, and BLUE PICKLES!

I see your point, but the problem I see is the space to put them. And I'm meaning the biome, not the game.

Minecraft didn't invent cows, pigs, sheep, lamb and chickens.

OT,This could work, but apparently there is "no thread". Farming isnt necessary as there is no hunger bar, but I see where you are going.

To be fair, any 3 letter word would have been too short for searching function. Also, the title of your thread is "moo", which, admittedly, does not feature in this thread.

No thread
*Ahem*
If you wish to close this thread, report your original post and request a lock. You didn't have to delete the whole content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom