Piiskomil's Adventures in Building

piiskomil

Terrarian
Welcome to Piiskomil's Adventures in Terraria Building.

Some of the builds are pretty old (1.2 kind of old) and I've posted most of them on my Steam account already.
Some of them are pretty recent from my latest project The Slime World :kingslime:, that will hopefully become a playable adventure map some time in the future.
I'm open to suggestions, tips and general ideas for improvement
(if anyone could help with more complex logic gate structures... especially for making puzzles and riddles...let me know:happy:)​
This took ages to make. I farmed so many pirate invasions just to get enough pirate costumes.
The lights of the lighthouse actually turn on and off to make it seem like a revolving light.
Capture 2018-02-06 21_37_31.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_42_21.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_43_03.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_44_08.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_45_42.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_50_11.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_51_59.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_52_57.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_57_48.png
Capture 2018-02-06 20_58_05.png
Started using Hero's mod and Cheat Sheet for building and boy is it suddenly easier...
Capture 2018-02-05 23_41_10.png
Capture 2018-02-05 23_39_52.png
Capture 2018-02-05 23_41_38.png
Capture 2018-01-07 19_57_13.png
Capture 2018-02-21 22_25_43.png
Capture 2018-02-21 22_26_44.png

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of the pirate cove and the slime world. Both are very unique styles. I didn't think a mainly slime build could come out that nicely, and the progressive growth of the slime in the lab is cool/amusing. Although the slime statue in the third tank could use a coat of paint in my opinion.

As for the assorted builds, I like the atmosphere of the Truffle build, and you're use of pumpkins in the pumpkin build, using it along with the marble. I think you did a fair job with Tatooine, although I'd like to see more of the space underground that opens up to the sky. I like the skewed towers in the spooky castle because it makes the build look less restricted by the blockiness of Terraria.

Overall, you have a bunch of unique styles, which is refreshing. In all honesty, some of the styles didn't pan out well, but most did. I'll be looking forward to more.

*Looks at work in progress build* *looks at personal completed treehouse* *makes croaking sounds of amazement*.
Seriously though, those slime builds are amazing! Props to you for making stuff like that out of a bunch of goo.

I'm a huge fan of the pirate cove and the slime world. Both are very unique styles. I didn't think a mainly slime build could come out that nicely, and the progressive growth of the slime in the lab is cool/amusing. Although the slime statue in the third tank could use a coat of paint in my opinion.

As for the assorted builds, I like the atmosphere of the Truffle build, and you're use of pumpkins in the pumpkin build, using it along with the marble. I think you did a fair job with Tatooine, although I'd like to see more of the space underground that opens up to the sky. I like the skewed towers in the spooky castle because it makes the build look less restricted by the blockiness of Terraria.

Overall, you have a bunch of unique styles, which is refreshing. In all honesty, some of the styles didn't pan out well, but most did. I'll be looking forward to more.

Hey! Thanks for checking out my builds and commenting. Glad you enjoyed the pirate cove. That's probably my all time favourite with slime world a close second. The whole slime lab idea came from me wanting to try building pipes and then it spiralled out of control.
I don't know if it's just me, but some of the painted stuff doesn't appear right in the snapshots, but I'll have a look at the slime statue anyway. Thanks for pointing it out.

I love pearlstone bricks in a mushroom biome. They go together so well! I think most of the random builds were originally just special houses for NPCs, except for Tatooine, that one was just to celebrate the new Star Wars movie back when ep VII came out.

My building style is all over the place, I know =D I'm still learning new tricks from other builders and real life buildings. I will hopefully have more to show soon.

*Looks at work in progress build* *looks at personal completed treehouse* *makes croaking sounds of amazement*.
Seriously though, those slime builds are amazing! Props to you for making stuff like that out of a bunch of goo.

Hi! I'm glad you liked the builds. Making stuff out of goo is a lot of fun, but mostly it's just a lot of blue paint over everything =D
PS: I love treehouses and I've seen a lot of different ones made in terraria and that's the beauty of them. Each one is unique and beautiful in its own way. I'd love to see your version if you ever post it.

Hi! I'm glad you liked the builds. Making stuff out of goo is a lot of fun, but mostly it's just a lot of blue paint over everything =D
PS: I love treehouses and I've seen a lot of different ones made in terraria and that's the beauty of them. Each one is unique and beautiful in its own way. I'd love to see your version if you ever post it.

As much as I would love to, I'm currently stuck on mobile, and besides, I have no idea how to add a photo. I also just deleted all my worlds, and with the way mobile works, it might be a while before I find a world with a living tree big enough to make a treehouse in. If I ever do figure out all that though, I will definitely post it.

Back
Top Bottom