Would you like terraria piklopedia entries

• Of Course

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gusteen

Terrarian
Transmission: Hello I am captain Olimar, me and my partner Louie were traveling across the galaxy to pay off the debt of hocotate freight when a strange beam of light caused the ship to crash land on a strange planet, normally I used my freinds the pikmin to help survive strange planets like this but it seems that they are unlivable in this realm, however research is research and I will still take the time to study each of the many creatures in this world

And eat the too

Yes Louie eat them too

[I encountered shortly after stepping foot on the world a strange mucusy creature attacked me before it got impaled by a rock thrown by Louie, I decided to record this creature]

Green Slime
Olivine Amebius
Mucus Family
The first creature I encountered this amorphous organism is made out of multible microscopic organisms, there omnivorous in nature gaining a green hue due to the forest plants they injest while also absorbing any living creature that passes there proximity, the membrane that covers then are fragile and easily punctured

Louie's Notes
At first sour in taste, mix with butter (any kind will work) and cilantro, then whisk and mix with heated water to create a tasty veggie soup, at half the calories as well

[Would you like more piklopeidia entires]

Transmission: Amazing their seems to be many valuable minerals in this strange world, in the immediate vicinity alone their are bronze, gold, and lead deposits, if we could find a way to harvest the minerals we could help this debt our company has

Louie decides to name the planet, I wanted it to name it PK-31 but Louie wanted to name it Terraria, the ship seems to be in agreement so we named it that (I can never win an argument with that hunk of junk)

Out first night occurred and we seemed shelter, suddenly a flying creature nearly devoured us but luckily the ship managed to exterminate the creature and I studied every part of the beast

Demon Eye
Oculus Driftus
Oculus Family
This creature's body mass is 90 percent ocular mass, this gives them expert night vision, scavengers they drift across the world and preying on anything they come across, they come in swarms with other predators to magnify their success with their nocturnal hunts

Louie's Notes
Boil the giant eye of this creature in a pot for an hour, scoop out the tissue and hollow the cornea, then stuff the creature with your favorite meats and grind the result, can be eaten fried or baked into a pie

Notice: It seems we were tracked by a monstrous beast, it seems to be a large version of the Demon Eye we encountered, the ship saved luckily with the last of his emergency feul

We need to be more careful

Hi there @Gusteen, I moved your thread over here to the Terraria Literature section. I also combined the threads into one, so that you can keep them all in one thread. No need to make a new thread each time. :)

Hi there @Gusteen, I moved your thread over here to the Terraria Literature section. I also combined the threads into one, so that you can keep them all in one thread. No need to make a new thread each time. :)
Thanks that will help, if your interested can you tell how it is so far

We were able to land safely after the creature was no longer a threat, as we land down we noticed the creature was brutally torn apart by a unown source, however from the remains was a strange object, it is a vial with a strange red liqued, we gave it to the ship to scan it for value

Notes
Treasure Found
Vitality Vial
100 pokos
Amazing we discovered treasure, this vial contains a chemical that can heal all wounds when ingested, but the dilemma now is either to wait until we come home a reproduce the tonic for medical purposes or drink it when we enter a deadly predicament, oh what to do

Sales Pitch
Had a bad scrap, burn wounds, bite marks, no problem drinking this amazing super serum can patch all these wounds, but this medicine now (Warning: Dont drink one immediately after another or else you will face complications)

We landed down onto a strange wasteland, the ship's temperature gauge says it's very cold, we seem to have found snow, will give more discoveries late

We were traveling the cold north of this strange planet, with much more stranger and dangerous lifeforms, the snow contains many surprisingly deep cave filled with very beutifal landscapes, makes me miss my family, I remember one time when my son made a snowman and and snowdog but the snow melted before he could make a snow wife, simple times...
Ah- ah anyway we found many unique treasures and organisms and I recorded some below

Ice Slime
Frostcus Mucuse
Mucus Familty
Like all members of the Mucus family these creatures adapted to their immediate surroundings by gaining qualities of said surroundings, in the Ice Slime's case its internal fluids gained anti freezing capabilities to survive in the cold, however the outer membrane still has a hint of frost (most likely due to that part having the most exposure) this however made them more durable then the garden variety slime

Louie's Notes
Inedible, resulting sorbet contains toxic chemicals, not a good frozen treat

Spiked Ice Slime
Impalius Froticus
Mucus Family
Dwelling in the striking ice caverns of terraria, these odder members of the mucus family contain an increase of mineral deposits in its inner fluids, and due to the low temperatures these deposits developed into spiked protrusions in their outer membranes, they can launch these protrusions as a defence mechanism, and as a result of the low temperatures produced my said outer membrane these protrusions can produce a major freezing sensations

Louie's Notes
The minerals has separated the toxic chemicals from the slime, after separating the minerals use the resulting puree to create the perfect ice cubes, and as a bonus they never melt

Note: We found a strange ruined hut in the ice caves, it appears that this was an old mining hobble, this may indicate sentient life in Terraria, their was what appears to be a glistening peace of headwear

Lapis Mucus Idol
250 pokos
Amazing a glistening peice of headwear has been uncovered this seems to be some sort of historical artifact, I think that this item was an idol that slimes worshipped, or just a weird crown, either way it's very valuable
Sales Pitch
This peice isnt some weird hat, it's a work of art, wear this and all microscopic organisms will deeply respect you, become a god in the world of amoebas and other tiny beasties

DANGER DDANGER I AM BEING ATTACKED, GET TO ME NOW

Emergency Notes: we got an alert that the ship is being attacked, we head back up when we encountered a blob of titanic size, a deep blue hue, and a glistening crown, we had no way to protect ourselves from the colossal slimeball, suddenly another creature appeared from behind us and attacked the slime, out lifeform analyses cant belive it, wait something is happening their seems to be a strange meteoric event buzz kzzt

[Transmission Loss]
To be continued

Back
Top Bottom