Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Can you sprite this like a mob ? (player size)
2015-02-15-100313.jpg

Hey, nice Pixel Art ! I have a reguest. Can you sprite pure Crystal Armor and the color will be close to the vanilla Crystal Shards
Crystal_Shard.png
?

Wow , relly good and relly fast . A dam great job . Can I use it later in a post ? It will be about a new weapon (actually 5 , one of them being a new "supreme weapon")?
Edit:Later can mean few days , I still wait the other sprites.
Post edit:Ninja'd

2015-02-15-201119.jpg
I don't know , heh also I think I got another mob for you to sprite .Here is the reference picture tough you can chage the hat , and I don't need any thunderbolt around it.

Why do you keep saying post edit:Ninja'd?
[DOUBLEPOST=1424030779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Done.
Wow, that was really fast and the result is amazing. Looks like Crystal Mantis armor, which is even better. Thank you very much :happy: ! As for me, i will go and make a sprite sheet for it :sigh:. (I can send the sheet to you if you want, so you can have some animated sprites in the OP)

Wow, that was really fast and the result is amazing. Looks like Crystal Mantis armor, which is even better. Thank you very much :happy: ! As for me, i will go and make a sprite sheet for it :sigh:. (I can send the sheet to you if you want, so you can have some animated sprites in the OP)
I have so much free time lately that I can get most of these requests done in under 15 minutes if I feel like it. As for the sprite sheet, I'm fine. Though, if you're going to use this in a thread, a link would be appreciated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424032085][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 30367 I don't know , heh also I think I got another mob for you to sprite .Here is the reference picture tough you can chage the hat , and I don't need any thunderbolt around it.
Okay. May take a bit longer though, I have something I need to do.

I have so much free time lately that I can get most of these requests done in under 15 minutes if I feel like it. As for the sprite sheet, I'm fine. Though, if you're going to use this in a thread, a link would be appreciated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424032085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay. May take a bit longer though, I have something I need to do.
The armor will be used in a mod and of course you will be mentioned as a contributor. Link to the mod: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/released-wip-blitz-mod.5849/

Wow, greatest job ever . When I start my idea I'll give you full credit at the top of the page (of course , just if you want).And thanks again .

Back
Top Bottom