Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

You should put your spritework from suggestions you make, some of those are really good.
In the proper TheQuietBisharp style, I'll request something stupid relating to Pokemon. You ready for this? The Pokémon Snover in a little winter hat.

I have another request. A pair of boots (Accessory, abilities of Frostspark Boots/Lava Waders) based off of the Terra Blade. Similar to the Terra Shield I requested earlier.
(Will be used in mod)

I have another request. A pair of boots (Accessory, abilities of Frostspark Boots/Lava Waders) based off of the Terra Blade. Similar to the Terra Shield I requested earlier.
(Will be used in mod)
So Terra walkers of the sort?

You should put your spritework from suggestions you make, some of those are really good.
In the proper TheQuietBisharp style, I'll request something stupid relating to Pokemon. You ready for this? The Pokémon Snover in a little winter hat.
Done. This one brings me back to a much simpler time. Keeping up with my own style, you also get another picture that I made a long time ago. Enjoy.
Hover Snover.png
Made this one a shiny. Forgot how big Pokemon sprites were in comparison to mine... ._.
merry_christmas_by_nathanfakebuttz-d8arvd8.png

Enjoy this revamp of a Delibird I made a while back during Christmas. Whenever someone asks me to make something Pokemon I make sure to give them something extra with it.
As for what you said about putting my artwork in from other suggestions, sure why not.

Done. This one brings me back to a much simpler time. Keeping up with my own style, you also get another picture that I made a long time ago. Enjoy.
View attachment 36781Made this one a shiny. Forgot how big Pokemon sprites were in comparison to mine... ._.
merry_christmas_by_nathanfakebuttz-d8arvd8.png

Enjoy this revamp of a Delibird I made a while back during Christmas. Whenever someone asks me to make something Pokemon I make sure to give them something extra with it.
As for what you said about putting my artwork in from other suggestions, sure why not.
Awesome! And an extra too? I'm watching this thread forever now. Can I put the Snover in my siggy?

I have a request for you.

They are 3 miniscule suggestions.

Phoenix Shots (It's a bullet that is very fiery)

Superfury Rounds (An Ultraviolet type of bullet)

Temporal Bullets (Something that matches THIS color scheme)

Thanks I appreciate it! :)

And @Pinelord, just one more, only one more pal. It's another bullet, just make this one "white, grey, crystally and ghostly". And I would like the shape to be straight like High Velocity bullets.

Back
Top Bottom