Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Could you please make a picture for my avatar that looks something like this guy.
It's OK if you don't do it now. I can wait.
latest

Could you please make a picture for my avatar that looks something like this guy.
It's OK if you don't do it now. I can wait.
latest
Requests are still on hold, and I would like it if when I went back to doing sprites I didn't have to start on a huge pile of requests. I will reserve it, but I would really appreciate it if everyone stopped asking for requests for now.

Wow do you know something........a good idea would be to post on the OP the list with current requests so everybody will know what requests are done and what request you must do. Don't you think so?

Wow do you know something........a good idea would be to post on the OP the list with current requests so everybody will know what requests are done and what request you must do. Don't you think so?
Why the hell haven't I done that? I'll get to that. I'm not gonna put what requests are done though, just the ones I haven't finished. Don't wanna spend a ton of time looking through all my requests.

You asked if you are an so big deal.
I translated to my language ~deal~ and i get ~brad~ and ~brad~ is ~pine~ in english, you are pinelord what mean you are a big pine, you are a big deal, the Deallord.

Back
Top Bottom