Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Worn sprite is what he said "armor_head_#.png" I might wrong right now and # mean various number what I don't know. Simply doing item_# for head, chest and legs (item icons) for worn sprite will don't solve it.
For fun female and male chest pieces are named differently.
Your very right thx for explaining it for me

Hello everyone. It's been a long time, but I'm taking requests again. I didn't think I would but I'm tryin' to be more active around the forums again and figured this'd be a good way to start. I updated the original post with my best or newest sprites, so be sure to check that out too, I think y'all will enjoy em.
Awesome
I would love to see your take on making a sword with this palette
Item_109.png

Great to hear you're back!

Could you possibly sprite a large larva covered in rock and ore? With a bit of flesh exposed throuh some of the cracks.

Additional information:

Height: 15 ft / Length: 35 ft / Width: 16 ft
Skin: Rocks, Ores / Weakness: Patches of flesh not covered by rocks
Weaponry: Large mouth filled with sharp, pointy teeth. A roll attack which puts the target under its weight

The mouth is a bit round, with a lot of teeth. Eyes are very small (barely visible)

Thanks a ton in advance

(it doesn't have to be large, just enough to see the details, thanks! ^-^)

(oh, and don't be afraid to be colorful)

Great to hear you're back!

Could you possibly sprite a large larva covered in rock and ore? With a bit of flesh exposed throuh some of the cracks.

Additional information:

Height: 15 ft / Length: 35 ft / Width: 16 ft
Skin: Rocks, Ores / Weakness: Patches of flesh not covered by rocks
Weaponry: Large mouth filled with sharp, pointy teeth. A roll attack which puts the target under its weight

The mouth is a bit round, with a lot of teeth. Eyes are very small (barely visible)

Thanks a ton in advance

(it doesn't have to be large, just enough to see the details, thanks! ^-^)

(oh, and don't be afraid to be colorful)
Ore Larva.png

How's this? I'm not really used to making rock so it's a new experience for me.

Cool! I think you did a fine job for someone who isn't experienced with stone. After all, stone is just gray, right? (that's all I know, at least) :p
Thanks a lot!

I'm a pangeo friend so I get free requests all the time

Just a question before I make my request, I can request multiple sprites, right? (For example, a series of three swords)

Hey! i hope im not burdening you be giving you another contract but i was so impressed with you last sprite that i want you to be my go to guy!
so if you are up to it this might be quite the project: i want you to terraria-fy my avatar monster because i made it a boss!
im sorry if im bothering you!
also impotant note i might be on hiatus tommorow so if you decide to start or not i wont know

Back
Top Bottom