Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

And @Pinelord, just one more, only one more pal. It's another bullet, just make this one "white, grey, crystally and ghostly". And I would like the shape to be straight like High Velocity bullets.
Done.
Spectral Bullet.png

Done. I'm going to assume that you made this one? If so, it already looks pretty good to me. Didn't really do all that much, just added a bit more green here and there and gave it darker outlines. It looked like you used molten armor as a base for it, right?
Before:
oSUVQMs.png
After:
Rotted Molten.png

Hello, hello! After looking at other pixel art threads on here I have decided to do my own! I will be showcasing my own pixel art as I create and also take requests. Please note that I do not make large pixel art, and depending on what you request I might not decide to draw it. Now, onto the rules of requesting!

Rules
I don't do animations, for now at least. So don't ask for them!
Don't ask for large pixel art.
I'm not very good at drawing landscapes, so don't ask for them either.
Not that I think this will be a problem, but if I don't decide to fulfill your request don't be a b**** about it.
No editing or stealing my artwork without asking. If you want to use it in a thread ask permission.
If you happen to be dissatisfied with the end product, please, speak up!
Be clear with your request.

Showcased Sprites
index.php
index.php
index.php

I'll update this every now and then.

Finished Requests

Hello Pinelord. I have seen your sprites and I am very impressed. You are quite a spriter. I have made a suggestion not that long ago and wanted you to have a look at it, here is a link to it: Wooden Bridges! I wanted you to well make a sprite for me. You don't have to of course. I don't mind. The sprite would be a wooden bridge of course. That's all I ask. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I appreciate it. I just got a sprite there actually, sorry, but if you still want to make a sprite , go ahead. I would really appreciate it, the more sprites gives the viewers of my thread more ideas of what it would look like. But I don't mind if you don't.

Last edited:
Hello Pinelord. I have seen your sprites and I am very impressed. You are quite a spriter. I have made a suggestion not that long ago and wanted you to have a look at it, here is a link to it: Wooden Bridges! I wanted you to well make a sprite for me. You don't have to of course. I don't mind. The sprite would be a wooden bridge of course. That's all I ask. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I appreciate it. I just got a sprite there actually, sorry, but if you still want to make a sprite , go ahead. I would really appreciate it, the more sprites gives the viewers of my thread more ideas of what it would look like. But I don't mind if you don't.
I think that his sprite is fine, there is no need for me to add onto your suggestion. Though if you ever need a spriter for something else I'm usually free.

I am here with a request. As part of my arcane armor suggestion I had a shield crafted with an obsidian shield, mana crystals, nature's gift, and crystal shards.

I am unsure of what I want for the end product (aside from the fact that it is a shield)

I am here with a request. As part of my arcane armor suggestion I had a shield crafted with an obsidian shield, mana crystals, nature's gift, and crystal shards.

I am unsure of what I want for the end product (aside from the fact that it is a shield)
I'll have it done soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom