Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

You mind if you make an Redstone of Approval? Basically a Minecraft Redstone with with a "I Approve" under it.
Do you even notice me?

You mind if you make an Redstone of Approval? Basically a Minecraft Redstone with with a "I Approve" under it.
Do you even notice me?
I probably never did, when did you request? I got a lot of replies and requests yesterday and the day before, I probably skipped over yours by accident.

@Redstonetam15
Redstone Approval.png

There you go.

lol crayon
Thanks Pine.

Quick question, are requests a one time thing or is it a thing where i can request every other month? Just curious.

lol crayon
Thanks Pine.

Quick question, are requests a one time thing or is it a thing where i can request every other month? Just curious.
You can request whenever the heck you want to, the only times I deny or don't finish a request is when it's a person or I simply don't feel like it. Obviously don't put down a list of things you want me to make, anything more than 4 requests in a single message is overdoing it in my opinion.

Oh yeah, of course.
And hey, if you have the time, I was wondering if you wanted to do a few weapons? Otherwise, That'll be enough.
Again, thanks for the Ultima armor, it looks good.

View attachment 63908 can you make a handgun version of this? (it's my first successfull sprite btw :p i can't make handguns though)
How do I make a handgun out of that? I aint exactly the brightest person.
Oh yeah, of course.
And hey, if you have the time, I was wondering if you wanted to do a few weapons? Otherwise, That'll be enough.
Again, thanks for the Ultima armor, it looks good.
I can do weapons, but I just noticed RoboTT's request. After I find out how to make a handgun out of what looks like a completely different gun I'll get your requests done tomorrow. I generally get off the forums within the next two hours and go to sleep.

Elementralon.png
I need a golem fist that uses this color palette.
(And don't make it just a mere recolor, I mean maybe make it the style of the palette and the weapon.)
The sprite for the chain and the fist would be cool too.
Ultimaterra Blade.png
Then I will need a Retriever (something like a possessed hatchet) using this palette and style, also with a flail. This 2nd one is optional.

Thanks, this will be my last request for awhile.

View attachment 63994 I need a golem fist that uses this color palette.
(And don't make it just a mere recolor, I mean maybe make it the style of the palette and the weapon.)
The sprite for the chain and the fist would be cool too.
View attachment 63995 Then I will need a Retriever (something like a possessed hatchet) using this palette and style, also with a flail. This 2nd one is optional.

Thanks, this will be my last request for awhile.
I'll get them done tomorrow then.

How do I make a handgun out of that? I aint exactly the brightest person.

I can do weapons, but I just noticed RoboTT's request. After I find out how to make a handgun out of what looks like a completely different gun I'll get your requests done tomorrow. I generally get off the forums within the next two hours and go to sleep.
First you grab the basic shape of a handgun, give it a wooden underside and a wooden grip. (using the wood color in the picture). On the top it should be similar to the original gun. So you know... something like that.

Back
Top Bottom