Items Pink Gel Bullets/Arrows

Dexie

Steampunker
I know we have Meteor Shot, but I'm talking Water Bolt bouncy. You craft it like this:
1 pink gel + 5 gel = 40 pink bullets (Maybe add bullets to the recipe, but I think it's fine like this, as in the bullets are made of pure gels)
1 pink gel + 40 arrows (idk what type, probably wooden) = 40 pink gel arrows (this one is more like you put the gel onto the arrow to make it bouncy)
Pink Bullets bounce 7 times, and Pink Arrows bounce 4 times. (Again, this can be changed, I didn't put much thought into the numbers)

Bullet does 12 damage and crushes into gel bits like a crystal bullet. It ricochets many times, but loses momentum the more it bounces.
Not sure if this is easy to implement, but it would be cool if the crystal effect lost a shard for every time it bounced. If it bounces too much it just does bullet damage instead of breaking into multiple bullet shards.

Arrow does either 13 damage and bounces 5 times. Direct upgrade to Chlorophyte arrows, and also slows down enemies slightly (because slime gel on arrow tip).

Edit: Nerfed it
Honestly, just make bouncing be their only gimmick, and have there be no other special effects. They don’t need to be especially powerful, as you can get them before killing a single boss.

Last edited:
Chlorophyte Arrows already ricochet off of walls, which actually make them quite useless because of their pierce. The pierce i-frames reduces the DPS potential of the weapon significantly. Even if they didn't pierce, the bullet you propose doesn't seem to be worth using because of its bare-bones stats.

Chlorophyte Arrows already ricochet off of walls, which actually make them quite useless because of their pierce. The pierce i-frames reduces the DPS potential of the weapon significantly. Even if they didn't pierce, the bullet you propose doesn't seem to be worth using because of its bare-bones stats.
Oof. I forgot about Chlorophyte arrows, sorry.
I'm new to forums, how do I take down a post?

Oof. I forgot about Chlorophyte arrows, sorry.
I'm new to forums, how do I take down a post?
You can request a moderator to lock the post, but you don't have to do that - you can edit the post. Try buffing the arrow and bullet to have some sort of other effect. The possibilities are endless; I'd love to see what you can come up with!

• Love
Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom