Blocks & Decoration Pink Ice Furniture

Aquaterion

Terrarian
I was pretty surprised that this didn't exist.. or at least I don't think it does, shed some light if it does:p. but Since we can make frozen furniture from Ice blocks I was wondering why we can't make pink frozen furniture from pink ice blocks(You get them from hallowed ice biome I believe). Currently Pink Ice Blocks have 0 use. Thank you for your time.

Here are how they were looked if they were recolored by not an artist(I literally just changed hue until it looked like the color of the snow block for each of the 3 colors):

Pink Ice:
LGahNZP.png

Purple Ice:
6htUmc2.png

Red Ice(Looks Brown/Orange to me but whatever lol):
GTNg0VS.png

Do note that they would look better if they were made into the game, as these were poorly made by me. :D

Last edited:
I was pretty surprised that this didn't exist.. or at least I don't think it does, shed some light if it does:p. but Since we can make frozen furniture from Ice blocks I was wondering why we can't make pink frozen furniture from pink ice blocks(You get them from hallowed ice biome I believe). Currently Pink Ice Blocks have 0 use. Thank you for your time.
This would be nice. I'm always game for more furniture sets.

Don't forget Purple and Red Ice!
:)

Support! (Could use some sprites)

They don't look too shabby, changing the hue was a clever idea but have you actually tried painting them in game with stuff from the Painter NPC?

If recoloured ice furniture sets were added I would hope that they would have very slight visual design changes from each other, like how the different wood types have now.

Nice idea though, I hate it when blocks have zero use.

They don't look too shabby, changing the hue was a clever idea but have you actually tried painting them in game with stuff from the Painter NPC?

If recoloured ice furniture sets were added I would hope that they would have very slight visual design changes from each other, like how the different wood types have now.

Nice idea though, I hate it when blocks have zero use.
Oh I I don't know about painting them, Don't have the Painter NPC yet :p taking it slow.. but I doubt it since AFAIK it would only let you paint BLOCKS? Can anyone check?

Hmm bout the slight visual designs, since pink is hallowed and red/purple are crimson/corrupt, I guess pink would be less sharp and more elegant while red purple would be more sharp spikes, looking more "deadly"

Last edited:
You can indeed paint furniture as well, here is some ice furniture painted in deep pink paint on the top row and normal pink paint on the bottom row.
Capture 2015-07-10 16_45_05.png

It would still be cool to have different ice furniture sets with slightly different graphical designs but for now you can use paint :)

I Think this is a really good idea, and to simplify thinks I believe a few more things need to be added upon this...
  • New Crafting Station(s) - Pink/Purple/Red Ice Machine - These crafting stations are required to craft their respective Pink/Purple/Red Ice based furniture, decorations, bricks and blocks. As far as creation of these crafting station one just needs to be at the Tinkerer's Workshop and have the following items in their inventory -
    • 3 Ice Machines
    • 3 Ice Work Benches
    • 100 x (Hallowed/Corrupt/Crimson) Seeds
    • 1998 x ice blocks
    • 1998 x (Pink/Purple/Red) Ice Blocks
  • New Furniture Crafting Recipes - This can be a simple copy/paste of the regular Ice machine recipe with one slight difference each piece of furniture has two different recipes. The first recipe uses regular ice and the resulting furniture matches the ice machine used to create the item. The second recipe simply changes the regular ice to the respective Pink/Purple/Red Ice block.
  • New Brick Recipes - Each ice machine ( including the original) should be able to create their respective brick types. The only difference between the normal Ice Machine and a Pink/Purple/Red Ice machine is that the latter has two recipes to create it's bricks.
  • Bulk Ice block conversion recipes - It should be fairly straight forward to convert ice blocks to/from the altered state at the respective Ice machine.
    NOTE: These example recipes could also be used elsewhere in regards to converting blocks to/from Regular/Corrupt/Crimson/Hallowed state.
    • 111 Ice Block recipe:
      • 111 (Pink/Purple/Red) Ice blocks
      • 5 Purification Powder
    • 111 Pink Ice Block recipe:
      • 111 Ice blocks
      • 5 Hallowed Seeds
    • 111 Purple Ice Blocks recipe:
      • 111 Ice blocks
      • 5 Corrupt Seeds
    • 111 Red Ice Blocks recipe:
      • 111 Ice blocks
      • 5 Crimson Seeds