tModLoader Pinky's content pack

My gosh, 955 downloads last I check. Even if not all of these people liked or kept my mod, thank y'all so much for the downloads. It means a lot to me.:pinky:

LORE UPDATE:
Lore for Abysmal Duo has been completed, but not released. ADuo's lore will be put up here when lore for the upcoming bosses, 'The Dungeon Constructor' and 'Mind God' have been done. As for Val and ST, I need to do major reworks to make them seem less like bad fanfics written by 12 year olds and more like decent stories written by 12 year olds

FUN FACT: This mod was never intended to be publicly released, but I did so anyways

Can confirm, also there can be more than one, and it seems they spawn just about everywhere (I was farming afk in an artificial snow biome and got wrecked by 2 of 'em). Anyways.

I just finally beat Valdaris, and I got a message saying my world was blessed with Pandaen Ore, so i'm searching around and... I can't seem to find any in the wild? Where would this be hidden, if it's spawning at all? Also would killing more Valdaris' spawn more?

Pandaen ore is found in the hallowed underground. It can be kinda hard to find cause it has a similar tone to pearlstone. Also, Valdaris won't spawn more if you kill him more than once.

EDIT: Update! Exams are over(well, mostly, theres one paper left that no one cares about cos it is unrevisable), and a new version is released. THERE IS A ICON, but I forgot to name it correctly so it didn't show up. Next update, anyways. This update fixes ALOT of things, including mythril slime(hopefully). Even if the thing u can totally trust somehow shows up during pre-hardmode it wont do anything out of your trust. I nerfed a lot of things, including Pandaen ore and Abysmal Duo, so yeah.
As for Everfrost Coldstone, it is no longer obtainable. If you're trying to craft the Hand Warmer with it, it uses Pandaen now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Update! Exams are over(well, mostly, theres one paper left that no one cares about cos it is unrevisable), and a new version is released. THERE IS A ICON, but I forgot to name it correctly so it didn't show up. Next update, anyways. This update fixes ALOT of things, including mythril slime(hopefully). Even if the thing u can totally trust somehow shows up during pre-hardmode it wont do anything out of your trust. I nerfed a lot of things, including Pandaen ore and Abysmal Duo, so yeah.
As for Everfrost Coldstone, it is no longer obtainable. If you're trying to craft the Hand Warmer with it, it uses Pandaen now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
that's just fine! thanks for letting me know. I'll update later today.

VU7 is going to be delayed cos I am overseas next week. I'll just finish up parts the lore on my free time when I'm away and release it in a thread entitled A Tale of Gods and Men in the Terraria Literature/Music section.
And it's a lot more than just a story about some slimes and some corrupted gem.

This is some good :red:, needs more attention. Pretty decent sprites, and some cool bosses and minibosses (especially like the Biohoppers).

I try to add more shading and change paletre to those stuff.
If you will like it, I will post other stuff for Gemhive
Sword.png
Prismal flare.png
gun (2).png

[Edited] I used paletre of gems: Amethist,Sapphire,Ruby,Emerald and Amber.

Last edited:
Just installed the mod, loaded up my world where I only just got past WoF and I am greeted with Valdaris. Naturally, I get killed pretty quickly. I assume this is a bug oopsie
Good mod anyway!

Last edited:
Am I able to add this mod to my pre-hardmode game and still get the benifits from it? I'm right before defeating the WOF, having beaten all the bosses.

@MrCryo oh noes. I'll fix it ASAP!
@Echoherb Yes, you will :happy:. Bosses spawn ore on kill, and armour like the Durendial set crafted from Spatterchunk ores available after Sunlight Trader(a pre-hardmode boss) can last you well into hardmode.
[doublepost=1512453770,1512453700][/doublepost]Also, thanks for the sprites Vlad! (You can say i'm glad) Its alright though, I'll take to respriting the rest of the Gemihive stuff from here with your colour scheme and style. Thanks a lot!

Haha, I like how everyone asked me for this : ).
yes. In the next update(since I've had enuf bugs reported to make a new update before VU8). I've already coded the support functionalities.

Also, enjoy the mod!
(current boss progression: Post Skeletron pre Wof: Sunlight Trader, Post Wof pre mech bosses: Mythril Slime, Post Mech bosses pre Plantera: Valdaris, Post Plantera pre golem: Abysmal Duo)

@MrCryo oh noes. I'll fix it ASAP!
@Echoherb Yes, you will :happy:. Bosses spawn ore on kill, and armour like the Durendial set crafted from Spatterchunk ores available after Sunlight Trader(a pre-hardmode boss) can last you well into hardmode.
[doublepost=1512453770,1512453700][/doublepost]Also, thanks for the sprites Vlad! (You can say i'm glad) Its alright though, I'll take to respriting the rest of the Gemihive stuff from here with your colour scheme and style. Thanks a lot!
Here!
Staff.png

[doublepost=1512460971][/doublepost]And also can you give me those stuff from Gemihive that are not in thread?

Thanks for the help! The splatterchunk ore seems to be either extremely rare or I'm looking in the wrong places. I beat the bee boss and haven't found any yet and I've been searching all over the place for hours. Also where do you find the sunken gem?

Back
Top Bottom