tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Updated the mod! It addresses the issues you guys have reported. Unfortunately, multiplayer support for the mod will be hindered a bit because I myself has been hit by the glitch i talked about in the mod's mod browser description.

Oh and still no gamepedia yet ;-;

So this is a fun mod but uh...can I ask just a small fix? Namely can you make it so the Mythril Slime doesn't spawn during boss fights? Several times now I would be fighting a boss and then the Mythril Slime will just pop in to say hi. This has happened as early as the mech boss fights to as late as Lunar Cultist.

Ok, I'll make it not spawn at all during boss fights. Though, if you are on the latest version, the mob that spawns Mythril Slime now only does so when it dies, so unless you accidentally kill it during a boss fight, MSlime shouldn't spawn.

it allows you to find Pandaen Ore
It's currently useless after one of the updates, but you might want to hang on to it cos i might make it have a use in the future :)

Uh so, the mod is dead, but this thread won't be locked, in case you wanna come here and diss it even more or something idk

Ok first diss from a guy who doesn't have a tforums account wanted me to post his diss

This mod so stupid it enforces :red:ty noisy slimes instead of the superior harpy master race
-V*******, aegis

(He doesn't own a mirror)

PS: Also get ur slimes to shut up they are making too much noise banging at my door and i dont find their kungfu very intresting

Uh so, the mod is dead, but this thread won't be locked, in case you wanna come here and diss it even more or something idk
Aww sad to hear this mod is dead. I loved the look of this mod, and was always intending on checking it out when I get back to playing with mods. Good luck in the future!

Right uh this will be getting one more update but it won't come soon, it'll have a new boss, AI reworks for lots of things and resprites for almost the whole mod, as well as new tiles and decoration furniture cos I finally learned to accept that tiles are part and parcel of a true content mod so ye I guess

Right uh this will be getting one more update but it won't come soon, it'll have a new boss, AI reworks for lots of things and resprites for almost the whole mod, as well as new tiles and decoration furniture cos I finally learned to accept that tiles are part and parcel of a true content mod so ye I guess

Glad to see there's a little life left in'er.

This is a pretty decent mod. I've come to use it in all of my playthroughs.

The boss fights in this mod are some of the best in the entire tmod community, too bad it's dead. Won't stop me from enjoying it over and over tho :D

Last edited:
The boss fights in this mod are some of the best in the entire tmod community, too bad it's dead. Won't stop me from enjoying it over and over tho :D
To clarify, I decided to continue updating it, though not frequently because of stuff going on in my life. Thanks anyways, as for the bosses, I'll be improving and tweaking most of them, and make the less good boss fights better such as Valdaris and the Abysmal Duo, the former was kinda OP in his final phase though it sortof suits the lore, and the former I plan to make original instead of just being a random generic terraria worm(eg lasers, fast speed, etc) and a rentinazer ripoff. I'll try my best to keep the spirit of the bosses, and hopefully this turns out as planned.

To clarify, I decided to continue updating it, though not frequently because of stuff going on in my life. Thanks anyways, as for the bosses, I'll be improving and tweaking most of them, and make the less good boss fights better such as Valdaris and the Abysmal Duo, the former was kinda OP in his final phase though it sortof suits the lore, and the former I plan to make original instead of just being a random generic terraria worm(eg lasers, fast speed, etc) and a rentinazer ripoff. I'll try my best to keep the spirit of the bosses, and hopefully this turns out as planned.
Keep up the good work and please update it as soon as POSSIBLE..

Well that's good news if I've ever heard any :D
Don't let it distract you from real life matters tho.

If you care to know, I thought the sunlight trader was the single best pre-hardmode terraria boss fight of all time, far superior to vanilla even, the challenge and the difficulty increased perfectly as you progressed through the fight. I am aware that this is present in most bosses but the progression is usually less like a change of pace and more like "boss moves faster" or "boss launches extra projectile while moving faster" or something like that, here it was a completely new attack pattern, and after the bird itself dies the super carpet man (cannon name btw) starts doing his own attack patterns till the end of the fight, leading up to the well-deserved, op-for-vanilla boss rewards.
No idea why I'm fanboying that hard.. Point is that's a nice boss fight you got there :D

Back
Top Bottom