tModLoader Pinky's content pack

HELP! I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE ILLUSIONS OF PINKY SPAWN!

I'm kinda clueless on how the soul fragment works from the slime boss. Does anyone know or is it a WIP thing?

This was mentioned in a post earlier but I'm too lazy to quote it, anyways this item is useless for now, it used to tell you where pandaen ore is, you can throw it if you want. Even if it becomes useful, the mythril slime is fairly easy to find and kill.

seriously tho where do i find illusions of pinky :think:

Illusions just spawn randomly on the surface-ish areas. Their kinda rare, just farm in somewhere not close to your base or any npc and is on the surface.

Since I don't really update this forum page, just thought I might post a 'spoiler'. Not really a spoiler, cos most of them are just resprites, but still.
Taken with fullbright so stuff might look weird
index.php

Attachments

• Snapshot1.png
    Snapshot1.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 585
Since I don't really update this forum page, just thought I might post a 'spoiler'. Not really a spoiler, cos most of them are just resprites, but still.
index.php
They become more beautiful. Good work.

index.php
doing great fam, glad to see you semi-back in action :eek:k_hand: :eek:k_hand:

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the sprite for the mythril slime summon has a horizontal black line above it on some frames of animation.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the sprite for the mythril slime summon has a horizontal black line above it on some frames of animation.
Yeah, I am aware of that already. If you look carefully theres a black line on the Voidimistic armor set in some frames too. Not too sure what is causing it, just that I know its something to do with sprite height. When I resprited void set, the line is gone, so hopefully that'll be the case for Mythril Slime summon when I resprite it. Thanks for informing me anyways.

Yeah, I am aware of that already. If you look carefully theres a black line on the Voidimistic armor set in some frames too. Not too sure what is causing it, just that I know its something to do with sprite height. When I resprited void set, the line is gone, so hopefully that'll be the case for Mythril Slime summon when I resprite it. Thanks for informing me anyways.

Well that makes a lot of sense. It isn't the end of the world but the best mod ever shouldn't have rogue lines hither tither :p :p

So I've been messing with a few mods (namely Disarray and Brutal Redux) and they made the game more difficult by ramping up all enemy hp and damage values, among other things. I've also enabled a bunch of tweaky mods (things like Path of Modifiers and DNI Equipment Upgrade) so to make things a little easier to deal with.
The issue is, the bosses (and some enemies) from this mod and thorium seem unaffected by the HP/damage buffs, which makes them melt down in seconds.
I've asked around and apparently this happens if these bosses have some sort of HP check where they get their max HP modified back to a certain value if it were to be changed by any means.
Think you could lift those checks in the next update ? it really pains me to see that glorious bird die so fast ;(

There isn't any code in any of this mod's(or Thorium for that matter I think) that modifies enemy max health values and does that kind of HP check. It just doesn't make sense to implement it. Could you check if it's just these mods not being supported by the mods that change hp? Since I can't really do anything here as the checks don't exist in the first place. Thanks!

I'm not sure if it is something from this mod, but in my world I am stuck in some sort of purgatory state. I believe this happened after fighting the abyssal twins. Now my world is perpetually pinkish and no enemies spawn. I also cannot hurt DPS dummies and I get glitches with certain graphics. Namely, if I fight the abyssal twins again the snake only has a head and no body. Abaddon from sacred tools spawned some nightmare wraths that now torment me even when the boss despawns. They're invisible and invincible and follow me around shooting fire constantly.

It is like being in purgatory/hell in this world. There is a quiet, almost somber/haunting melody playing at all times and only music boxes change it.

I'm not sure if it is something from this mod, but in my world I am stuck in some sort of purgatory state. I believe this happened after fighting the abyssal twins. Now my world is perpetually pinkish and no enemies spawn. I also cannot hurt DPS dummies and I get glitches with certain graphics. Namely, if I fight the abyssal twins again the snake only has a head and no body. Abaddon from sacred tools spawned some nightmare wraths that now torment me even when the boss despawns. They're invisible and invincible and follow me around shooting fire constantly.

It is like being in purgatory/hell in this world. There is a quiet, almost somber/haunting melody playing at all times and only music boxes change it.
Do you have a screenshot? If you do, it'll really help me try to identify the problem(if it is indeed with this mod)

Do you have a screenshot? If you do, it'll really help me try to identify the problem(if it is indeed with this mod)

I found out what was causing it.

There is a boss in the Enigma mod that traps you in screwed-up-ville when you fist beat it. You have to fight it a second time to get out (and this is the real fight with the boss).

Very tricky tricky.

Forwarded from Discord for those who don't use it:

so since I'm on a severe time shortage, and the next update is gonna take longer than expected, I've decided to make a poll for you ppl to decide if you rather have the update come earlier but smaller(AKA less content) or later but with more content as originally planned.
Earlier doesn't mean rushed, it just means less content, ii'll still be developing at the same pace as if I were to develop a larger update

https://strawpoll.com/pb9gex5r

Four Winged Angel resprites!
Current sprite in the version you have:
index.php

First resprite
index.php

Final resprite
index.php

Attachments

• FourWingedAngel.png
    FourWingedAngel.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 916