tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hello, is this mod playable on multiplayer? im trying to use it but i found a lot of issues with it, first of all i see my friend suffering damage 1 hp and he sees the same thing but in me, we see the things that we build placed in different way, but this all just happens when i use this mod.

sorry about my bad english
So the mod isnt tested in multiplayer, so i definktely cant say its fully multiplayer friendly. Testing mods for multiplayer is a pain as us modders have to constantly host-test-quit-rebuild-rehost for every single bug, and plus we cant always replicate bugs people find(eg: i might not have the same bugs as you do if i play with a friend). Sorry about that. However, i can still try, is the 'taking one damage' thing actually causing u/ur friend to lose health, or is it just showing up as you are losing but not actually?

Unsure as to what the soul fragment does? what's its use?

Its a WIP item. If your in the latest update, the tooltip should say so. It will havr a use in future updates so just hang on to it : )

So the mod isnt tested in multiplayer, so i definktely cant say its fully multiplayer friendly. Testing mods for multiplayer is a pain as us modders have to constantly host-test-quit-rebuild-rehost for every single bug, and plus we cant always replicate bugs people find(eg: i might not have the same bugs as you do if i play with a friend). Sorry about that. However, i can still try, is the 'taking one damage' thing actually causing u/ur friend to lose health, or is it just showing up as you are losing but not actually?

Its a WIP item. If your in the latest update, the tooltip should say so. It will havr a use in future updates so just hang on to it : )

thanks for your answer, the bugs that we saw, just affect what we saw but damage was not done, but for example, a house my friend saw it all weird and i saw it normal and he went trough gaps that i could not see, this was solved when we removed the mod.

hey linx i have a question, can you possible let me use your old soul oath sprite from this mod and can i use it to make a sprite for the mod i think you would like? thanks for reading, Cya!

hey linx i have a question, can you possible let me use your old soul oath sprite from this mod and can i use it to make a sprite for the mod i think you would like? thanks for reading, Cya!
Ye sure go ahead! Tho i personally think that sprite is any good

Ye sure go ahead! Tho i personally think that sprite is any good

ok thx. also can you possible upload the file to me, im not sure on how im going to be able to find the sprite for it.

might also mess around with some of the other sprites you have not updated and show you as well :D

ok thx. also can you possible upload the file to me, im not sure on how im going to be able to find the sprite for it.

might also mess around with some of the other sprites you have not updated and show you as well :D
You just need to download the old version of the mod (74.0.5)and decompile it from inside tmodloader. Ive set it so that u can get all the sprites from decompiling it but not the code.

You just need to download the old version of the mod (74.0.5)and decompile it from inside tmodloader. Ive set it so that u can get all the sprites from decompiling it but not the code.

oh also how will i get version 74.0.5, as you dont have a mod versions list.

I just kill everything in the underground Desert biome for half an hour and I get a few. Also the Merchant seems to sell them eventually.

Tile 0 im pretty sure refers to not requiring any crafting station
I thought that, too, but I moved away from my home base (to be really sure) and it didn't work. I'll try again and let you know.

*edited to add tile 0 refers in the gamepedia to a dirt block. I'll check THAT, too and let you know. Thanks, Linx145- as usual you're helpful and the mod is amazing.

I thought that, too, but I moved away from my home base (to be really sure) and it didn't work. I'll try again and let you know.

*edited to add tile 0 refers in the gamepedia to a dirt block. I'll check THAT, too and let you know. Thanks, Linx145- as usual you're helpful and the mod is amazing.
Yes- dirt block.

The power levels in your mod seem way out of line with both base Terraria and other mods. I'm running Thorium, Calamity, Enigma, and yours, and the only other mod that's even worth touching any gear from is Enigma. It's cool if you intentionally tuned your items to be insanely OP, but I trivialize bosses if I use them. Ordinarily tough bosses like Skeletron and the Perforators crumble easily without using potions or building arenas.

The only exception to trivialized content so far would be one of your own bosses, the Sunlight Trader. The boss checklist says it's right after Skeletron, but the fight's probably up there with the Twins. The damage is off the charts ridiculous, especially given how many projectiles are being spammed all over the screen constantly. In addition, both bosses in the fight are very mobile and spend most of their time either off the screen or under the ground. The second one has the added annoyance of being tiny, which makes it an even harder target. Please keep in mind that Terraria's bosses have large models for a reason, especially when they're very mobile. Missing 20 shots in a row against a tiny target that's rapidly dashing up and down across the screen is no fun. I barely killed them both on my second try using potions, but it's important to note that I had hardmode levels of maneuverability, defense, and damage.

For specifics on OP gear, the Specullent armor, Quiver Cannon, and Fostivience are far better than any other gear I can make at this point. Others like the Divine Staff might also be, but I haven't had a chance to test everything. I want to be clear that I like the mechanics of the gear and enemies I've seen in the mod so far. My only issue is with the balance.

Back
Top Bottom