tModLoader Pinky's content pack

you've probably been asked this like a hundred times but since i am a stupid failure of an organism, which ones are ores and which ones come from enemies? it would be cool if you could tell me at which point they spawn as well but you don't have too...

you've probably been asked this like a hundred times but since i am a stupid failure of an organism, which ones are ores and which ones come from enemies? it would be cool if you could tell me at which point they spawn as well but you don't have too...
Nah, its fine.(Actually, the discord has a FAQ channel if u have discord but eh ill just post it here anyways)

Runin stuff crafted from Runin Chunks dropped from runin slimes underground
Specullent stuff crafted from shadow scales and divine gems and demonite bars /crimson variants
Durendial Ore spawned after using mineral mirror after killing Sunlight Trader
Pandaen spawned after using mineral mirror after killing Valdaris
Abyssal set crafted from Void Titanite dropped by the Gatekeepers boss directly

Nah, its fine.(Actually, the discord has a FAQ channel if u have discord but eh ill just post it here anyways)

Runin stuff crafted from Runin Chunks dropped from runin slimes underground
Specullent stuff crafted from shadow scales and divine gems and demonite bars /crimson variants
Durendial Ore spawned after using mineral mirror after killing Sunlight Trader
Pandaen spawned after using mineral mirror after killing Valdaris
Abyssal set crafted from Void Titanite dropped by the Gatekeepers boss directly
thanks! and i do have discord sorry

Feature for next update.
index.php

index.php

Attachments

• rename!.png
    rename!.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 889
  • icri.png
    icri.png
    88 KB · Views: 880
could you add more omni-directionality to the conjuration blade which is dropped from the manifestation of pinky?
Actually, the fact that it can only be swung to the immediate left/right of the player is a feature to stop it from becoming as versatile as the Arkhalis which is far rarer to get

Actually, the fact that it can only be swung to the immediate left/right of the player is a feature to stop it from becoming as versatile as the Arkhalis which is far rarer to get
ok.
what is this item? and something like occurs on another item. it would be nice if you could break down the lines so that all of the item is view-able at once
and the embertide is a kinda op and maybe should be harder to get
i don't think i have enough determination to use the bluesky blade because it isn't auto swing and my mouse is loud, a lot of the fun weapons of this of aren't auto swing and it makes using them kind of a hassle idk, but my family is complaining about me spam clicking and i don't think my mouse will be able to take it(i'm heavy handed).
myhtril slime bit too tough especially since its an early hardmode boss? it literally clings like a tick if it touches you... it's hitting me for a ton, i am in expert though

Attachments

• Screenshot (90).png
    Screenshot (90).png
    922.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
FOr the ppl saying about the Embertide, it is a glitch. It's supposed to be post Fishron but I left the crafting recipe for the pre VU8 embertide in there because fms. Also, I am aware of the text not displaying bug. I'll fix it eventually. I'm so burned out right now I won't be doing any modding for anytime soon. Thanks anyways I guess. That item is Leaf Lacerator.

I don't know if this is being worked on, but I need to echo that the Mythril slime can be a bit much. I think that the spawner slime should be very rare (as rare as King Slime spawning automatically, probably) because it's so far made me save & quit 6 times to despawn it while working on a minecart tunnel, just to save time, and I just got into HM.

Anyway, I absolutely love everything else I've experience so far with Pinky mod - and the Heart of the Cavern blew my mind. I loved that. Keep up the good work :)

I don't know if this is being worked on, but I need to echo that the Mythril slime can be a bit much. I think that the spawner slime should be very rare (as rare as King Slime spawning automatically, probably) because it's so far made me save & quit 6 times to despawn it while working on a minecart tunnel, just to save time, and I just got into HM.

Anyway, I absolutely love everything else I've experience so far with Pinky mod - and the Heart of the Cavern blew my mind. I loved that. Keep up the good work :)
This has been mentioned by others already, and I'm changing the spawning method entirely. Anyways, thanks! I love watching your vids too

So, just curious, is the Embertide meant to be pre hardmode? I can't remember where I got it but I got it pre skeletron and it's doing over 1,000 DPS...

On that note I must suck at dodging, Heart of the Cavern which is showing as pre hardmode in the checklist is kicking my :red: even with this sword lol.

And on the last note something odd happens if you move too fast with the dawning star it seems, but it doesn't appear to cause any actual issues, just an interesting thing.

Attachments

• 20180820024404_1.jpg
    20180820024404_1.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
So, just curious, is the Embertide meant to be pre hardmode? I can't remember where I got it but I got it pre skeletron and it's doing over 1,000 DPS...

On that note I must suck at dodging, Heart of the Cavern which is showing as pre hardmode in the checklist is kicking my :red: even with this sword lol.

And on the last note something odd happens if you move too fast with the dawning star it seems, but it doesn't appear to cause any actual issues, just an interesting thing.

No, the Embertide is a mistake to be pre hardmode.(Weird english but eh). Its dropped from Fishron but I accidentally left the crafting the recipe for it in the code from when it was a pre-hardmode weapon.

For HotC, my advice is just never ever stay still, just make rounds around him over and over again, and don't bring him below the 25% health marks unless you are at full health so you don't have to do with the summons with only a quarter hp left. Just fly around until you can heal again

Ah that makes sense, I've just been using the sword for afk farming even in mid hardmode rather than using It considering I haven't even beat Skeletron prime let alone get near fishron. Thanks for the advise on HotC, I did eventually beat the thing but I ended up using the Dawning star on it...

Ok I just found something that might be bugged out, or it's a troll weapon maybe? The Crystal Lance hits me for 200+ damage every swing , of course killing me quickly and just shoots crystal particles and a throwing animation even though it's a magic weapon? I'm a bit confused on this one...

Last edited:
Mod on hiatus again. Until my spriting program is fixed anyways. Might release a bugfixer in a few days though, if I feel like it

Back
Top Bottom