tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Uhhh, I have a problem with traveling when I travel sometimes I travel but when I travel and want to go back I cant and now I'm stuck in this island. oooooooooof
[doublepost=1555704526,1555704283][/doublepost]Uhhh, I have a problem with traveling when I travel sometimes I travel but when I travel and want to go back I cant and now I'm stuck in this island. oooooooooof

and this is my list of mods i use most of them
View attachment 219877
[doublepost=1555704600][/doublepost]I just keep crashing
What is the crash message you are getting? And are you playing on latest version 1.2.2 of the mod?
[doublepost=1555715024][/doublepost]
Ok so i have 49 total mods i use heres the list
1.Luiafk
2.Shader Library
3.Fargo's Soul Mod
4.Secret Dyes
5.FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain
6.Elements Awoken Music
7.Calamity Mod Music
8.Calamity Mod Extra Music
9.Vitality Mod
10.Qwerty's Bosses and Items
11.The Enigma Mod
12.Elements Awoken
13.Reduced Grinding
14.Recipe Browser
15.Calamity Mod
16.Fargo's Mutant Mod
17.Completion
18.The Throwing Expansion
19.Pinkymod
20.CS:GO Weapons & More
21.Thorium
22.Consolaria
23.DNI Equipment Upgrade
24.Infinity - Endless Items
25.Wing Slot
26.Even More Modifiers
27.Adventurer's Mod
28.Terra Avaritia
29.OmniSwing
30.Boss Materials Plus
31.VeinMiner
32.Reduced Respawn Timer
33.The Split Mod
34.The Antiaris
35.Which Mod Is This From?
36.The Desomation of Moon Lord
37.MoreAccesories
38.Loot Bags
39.Disarray
40.Yoyos 2.0
41.Yet Another Boss Health Bar
42.Do it with a copper shortsword
43.Echoes of the Ancients
44.Valkyrie's Content Crate
45.What Ammo Does It Shoot?
46.FishingEX
47.Infinity Edge
48.Celestial Mod
49.Tremor

Also What is a OS Version??? Also should i include all of the mods i got or just the enabled ones?
Os version as in if you are on windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or mac sierra, high sierra etc etc

Ok so i have 49 total mods i use heres the list
1.Luiafk
2.Shader Library
3.Fargo's Soul Mod
4.Secret Dyes
5.FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain
6.Elements Awoken Music
7.Calamity Mod Music
8.Calamity Mod Extra Music
9.Vitality Mod
10.Qwerty's Bosses and Items
11.The Enigma Mod
12.Elements Awoken
13.Reduced Grinding
14.Recipe Browser
15.Calamity Mod
16.Fargo's Mutant Mod
17.Completion
18.The Throwing Expansion
19.Pinkymod
20.CS:GO Weapons & More
21.Thorium
22.Consolaria
23.DNI Equipment Upgrade
24.Infinity - Endless Items
25.Wing Slot
26.Even More Modifiers
27.Adventurer's Mod
28.Terra Avaritia
29.OmniSwing
30.Boss Materials Plus
31.VeinMiner
32.Reduced Respawn Timer
33.The Split Mod
34.The Antiaris
35.Which Mod Is This From?
36.The Desomation of Moon Lord
37.MoreAccesories
38.Loot Bags
39.Disarray
40.Yoyos 2.0
41.Yet Another Boss Health Bar
42.Do it with a copper shortsword
43.Echoes of the Ancients
44.Valkyrie's Content Crate
45.What Ammo Does It Shoot?
46.FishingEX
47.Infinity Edge
48.Celestial Mod
49.Tremor

Also What is a OS Version??? Also should i include all of the mods i got or just the enabled ones?
How come your game doesn’t crash?

Here’s my mods.

Calamity (No music)
Thorium
Spirit
SarcedTools (Later renamed Shadows of Abbadon)
The Antiatis
Recipe Browser
Boss Checklist
Pinkymod
Ancients Awakened
Grealm
BaseMod

Soon to add
Tremor
Split
Arrival of the Blind Forest
Disarray
Calamity Music
Calamity EXTRA Music
Varia
Elements Awoken (With music)
Enigma
Avalon (If realised for Tmod)
Joostmod
Elemental Unleashed

I mostly have content mods so that I have lots of bosses to defeat.

How come your game doesn’t crash?

Here’s my mods.

Calamity (No music)
Thorium
Spirit
SarcedTools (Later renamed Shadows of Abbadon)
The Antiatis
Recipe Browser
Boss Checklist
Pinkymod
Ancients Awakened
Grealm
BaseMod

Soon to add
Tremor
Split
Arrival of the Blind Forest
Disarray
Calamity Music
Calamity EXTRA Music
Varia
Elements Awoken (With music)
Enigma
Avalon (If realised for Tmod)
Joostmod
Elemental Unleashed

I mostly have content mods so that I have lots of bosses to defeat.

I didn't say it doesn't. i said it does crash.

Are all of these crashes with error messages or no error, if there is a error could you please upload your logs.txt file in My GAmes/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs

Are all of these crashes with error messages or no error, if there is a error could you please upload your logs.txt file in My GAmes/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs

Failed to read Example Mod's config file! Recreating config...
[c/4bd5ff:Vitality Mod]: HeadlessZombie. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the [c/4bd5ff:Vitality Mod] developers.
Loaded pinkyworld. Up to date: 0
loading saved npcs: 0
Pinkymod: NewDimension called. Begin stuff
Attempting to enter dimension Cathedral of the Moon
Dimension has not been generated before. Generating now

this should be it btw some of the log is not from your mod obviously

actually just to make sure its not terraria running out of ram im going to disable some of the mods

OK so apparently there wasnt a problem with the mod the game was just running out of ram and crashing because i just did it without calamity and thorium and it worked perfectly fine

how do i get the Sunswept Egg or is it not implemented?
Drop from random desert enemies or buy from Merchant after Skeletron. So since it seems that crashing without an error is due to not enough ram, currently rewriting the dimension system to make it more friendly.

UPDATE: Pinkymod Version VU10_3 is released. This will be the final bugfix/hotfix update for VU10, unless anything new and pressing comes up that really demands a fix.
FOr those crashing without a error msg, I would like to say sorry but I think it's due to a RAM issue on your computer. Various users have reported simply enabling less mods and having less big mods will fix the issue, but for those who only have like 3 mods enabled including pinky, sorry but IDK how to help you. Other methods of fixing might be to play on Tmodloader 64 bit(which is still heavy WIP and might cause even more crashes IDK) or just playing on classic, which is what I recommend. Thank you all for helping me find bugs. Bugfixing is taking a huge toll on me and I would like to get back to producing content. Have a nice day!
PinkymodVU10_3

Code:
-Fixed Multiplayer cant place blocks glitch
-Added Traveller Journal entries for bosses, Clotter
-Fixed Avalon Fruit harvesting bug
-All special crops now show the icon of the item they will drop when they are ready to be harvested
-Regular antlions no longer spawn in Desert Town of Eitd
-You shouldn't be able to get stuck outside a dimension now
-Made dimension generation code run on separate thread, should be more efficient?
-Specullent Ore now spawns properly in underground desert
-Sleeping Angler can no longer spawn on other islands
-Removed Psychoranhabrine

Thanks,modbrowser for some reason doesn't allows me to download anything just giving me an "Unknown Mod Browser error"
That means its a tmodloader based error, nothing i can do about it. For now just use the mediafire download :indifferent::pinky:

UPDATE: Pinkymod Version VU10_3 is released. This will be the final bugfix/hotfix update for VU10, unless anything new and pressing comes up that really demands a fix.
FOr those crashing without a error msg, I would like to say sorry but I think it's due to a RAM issue on your computer. Various users have reported simply enabling less mods and having less big mods will fix the issue, but for those who only have like 3 mods enabled including pinky, sorry but IDK how to help you. Other methods of fixing might be to play on Tmodloader 64 bit(which is still heavy WIP and might cause even more crashes IDK) or just playing on classic, which is what I recommend. Thank you all for helping me find bugs. Bugfixing is taking a huge toll on me and I would like to get back to producing content. Have a nice day!
PinkymodVU10_3

Code:
-Fixed Multiplayer cant place blocks glitch
-Added Traveller Journal entries for bosses, Clotter
-Fixed Avalon Fruit harvesting bug
-All special crops now show the icon of the item they will drop when they are ready to be harvested
-Regular antlions no longer spawn in Desert Town of Eitd
-You shouldn't be able to get stuck outside a dimension now
-Made dimension generation code run on separate thread, should be more efficient?
-Specullent Ore now spawns properly in underground desert
-Sleeping Angler can no longer spawn on other islands
-Removed Psychoranhabrine

Cool now i can use thorium and calamity and travel at the same time without any problems thanks for fixing it :)

Hey, I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but I noticed in the last update (not sure if it's been fixed, but I didn't see it mentioned, so probably not) that if you select travel in the traveller's GUI without having talked to him with some coordinates, you are stuck in the travel GUI because you can't select the location where you already are to travel to and there doesn't seem to be a back button nor a button to exit. The only way to get it to go away seems to be leaving the world and coming back.
And on another note, how do I use the lore items once I have the book? Do I need something else? Is there a GUI for it that's hidden somewhere? Do I need to talk to a certain NPC?

Hey, I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but I noticed in the last update (not sure if it's been fixed, but I didn't see it mentioned, so probably not) that if you select travel in the traveller's GUI without having talked to him with some coordinates, you are stuck in the travel GUI because you can't select the location where you already are to travel to and there doesn't seem to be a back button nor a button to exit. The only way to get it to go away seems to be leaving the world and coming back.
And on another note, how do I use the lore items once I have the book? Do I need something else? Is there a GUI for it that's hidden somewhere? Do I need to talk to a certain NPC?
Theres a red cross on the top left. Press it lol. For the lore items, buy the travellers journal from the traveller, then go to your controls and under pinkymod controls, assign a key to Open Lore. Then have the lore item in your hand slot as if you were about to use it like a consumable then press open lore key. The lore book should open

A pinkymod donation drive is open. Linx145 is creating Terraria mods and software | Patreon. If you have been following the development of the mod, you would probably know that while others do give periodic suggestions and ideas, I am the only person working on the mod. If you have any gold coins to spare, do consider donating. It will really help keep me and my family afloat, even if its the lowest backer tier. If you do choose to support, thank you. Have a nice day! Oh, and all proceedings go to help fund our next operation on the Harpies, known as Project Harpy Raiders.

NEXT UPDATE:
Now that Hugumongous update VU10 is complete, the next update, VU11, will focus on new bosses, a new dimension and more content, and hopefully add more of the planned traps and stuff. Oh and, the Void Dimension is coming...

Back
Top Bottom