tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Chances are though, if you do successfully implement such a system, it will become incompatible with my mod. I might release my dimension library some day but im kinda discouraged cos i dont want my mod to have a big exclamation mark saying it has a dependency kik
That’ll suck because this looks like an epic mod. That’s also if I ever finish my mod. Thank you for your time.

I have an issue. Whenever I try and travel to the cathedral (only one I have so far) it summons a totally empty world and if I try and travel back (I have to keep talking with the trav as he falls through the ground) it crashes and if I exit then come back I spawn in my normal world suck in some blocks on the edge of the world and all of my map is black like I haven't explored

I have an issue. Whenever I try and travel to the cathedral (only one I have so far) it summons a totally empty world and if I try and travel back (I have to keep talking with the trav as he falls through the ground) it crashes and if I exit then come back I spawn in my normal world suck in some blocks on the edge of the world and all of my map is black like I haven't explored
OS and other mods? Also make sure your on latest latest version

current ver. and the only big ones are calamity, and overhaul...
Overhaul likes to mess other mods up lol... I dont think overhaul is compatible with ATOGAM version. If you would like to play on with Overhaul, just switch to classic by changing pinkymod's modconfig file(change ATOGAM : true to ATOGAM : false).

I seem to have an issue, a CTD whenever I try to travel to the place for the sunlight trader, no error message even.

I seem to have an issue, a CTD whenever I try to travel to the place for the sunlight trader, no error message even.
Its because ur out of memory. either you play with less mods, play on classic mode, or try tmodloader 64 bit(idk that might cause other problems) instead.
Btw is the traveller supposed to disappear after everytime you save and exit?
Nope, not supposed to happen. No one else has reported this bug before so this might be a mod conflict issue

Just as a note I have the same problem with the traveler disappearing then returning, also I do use the 64 bit version of Terraria to use more mods already, with 24gb of ram, RTX 2070, AMD FX8350, windows 10 64 bit.

A day late but, we have recently reached 100k total downloads. Yes. A HUNDRED THOUSAND. Thank you to my community for making to possible. Of course this mod is nowhere near the top in terms of popularity, and of course we don't get hundreds of downloads everyday consistently. Yet, the fact that this hobby project that was once started by a bored kid is now known by thousands across the world, is truly touching.

Have a nice day and thank yall once again!
~Glory to the Slime Army~

A day late but, we have recently reached 100k total downloads. Yes. A HUNDRED THOUSAND. Thank you to my community for making to possible. Of course this mod is nowhere near the top in terms of popularity, and of course we don't get hundreds of downloads everyday consistently. Yet, the fact that this hobby project that was once started by a bored kid is now known by thousands across the world, is truly touching.

Have a nice day and thank yall once again!
~Glory to the Slime Army~
Precisely, this is a passion project, just like all the great mods back in the day (calamity, thorium, you name it)
With enough dedication and care, there was no doubt you'd reach this milestone, hope I am able to get there one day myself :)
Not to mention all the neat stuff ONLY this mod does that sets it apart from the croud, on top of the loads of content at hand

I just wanna say, this is such a unique mod. So many mods are just, boom cool boss and sword. That's it... This is so refreshing, can't wait to play through it!

So I've recently started playing this mod with a whole lot of other ones like Sacred Tools, Thorium, Calamity, etc. I recently got to the first "area" a.k.a. the cathedral. After waiting like 10 minutes to load the region, and talking to the npc, i tried to go back to my own original world but a minute or 2 into loading screen the game just crashes to desktop with no error. I'm also using the 64 bit of tmodloader, in case this is a common bug associated with it. I've also got 16 gigs of ram and an overall decent rig so I doubt that running out of ram is an issue. I also tried turning on most of the bigger mods I'm using to see if that might help but it didn't change anything. Is there any way I could fix this?

Ok so, I've tested with other users who have had crashes, with the mod combos they are using and all. Personally, my regular setup causes me to take up around 83% memory and 17% CPU according to task manager, and I play with several large content mods too(pinkymod, calamity, spirit, redemption). THe only bug I can replicate is being teleported to the top left of the world. No crashes or anything. THis means, those who get crashes without messages and stuff, I'm afraid u just have to play on classic for now, until I can go back to the drawing board and rethink the dimension system to make it more effective idk.

Ok so, I've tested with other users who have had crashes, with the mod combos they are using and all. Personally, my regular setup causes me to take up around 83% memory and 17% CPU according to task manager, and I play with several large content mods too(pinkymod, calamity, spirit, redemption). THe only bug I can replicate is being teleported to the top left of the world. No crashes or anything. THis means, those who get crashes without messages and stuff, I'm afraid u just have to play on classic for now, until I can go back to the drawing board and rethink the dimension system to make it more effective idk.
that's a price to pay for making an innovative experimental system. But a price well worth it.

Well my only current issue appears to be the desert town. I get the loading screen and it sticks there, I can hear my hell biome music playing and I can hear my character doing things when I attack. So, yeah I'm at a loss for now unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom