tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hello, i'm having trouble finding specullent ore, it might be bug or just big amount of mods that I have, but is there any particular reason I can't find them? I defeated EOW/BOC, so that is out of the way

Hello, i'm having trouble finding specullent ore, it might be bug or just big amount of mods that I have, but is there any particular reason I can't find them? I defeated EOW/BOC, so that is out of the way
Use mineral mirror to generate the ore, make sure ur on latest version too to make sure it works properly lol. None of the mod ores generate automatically, to craft the mirror give the guide some gems

so let me get this straight. you travel. get stuck in a endless void of death all while trapped on a "loading screen"...???

edit: ok now when i travel im not dying but i just get stuck with a loading screen and all my stuff intractable but cant do anything. i press settings and my inventory shows up but im not in a different location. im at my own world spawn. i press esc again and the loading screen just shows up again?

Last edited:
I got a problem am stuck in loading screen when i try to go back to paradox island and am using these mods.
Antiaris
BossChecklist
CalamityMod
CalamityModMusic
CheatSheet
ClamExtraMusic
ExtensibleInventory
ExtraGunGear
FasterDamages
FastStart
FKBossHealthBar
HamstarHelpers
ItemsBuffs
Leveled
Loot
LootBags
MaxStackExtra
MoreChestLoot
OmniSwing
Rewards
Shekels
ShorterRespawn
StartWithBase
TerrariaOverhaul
UnlimitedBuffLimit
WingSlot
WMITF
CorruCrimNPCs
Mystica
BossCursor
Fargowiltas
FreshStart
pinkymod

I got a problem am stuck in loading screen when i try to go back to paradox island and am using these mods.
Antiaris
BossChecklist
CalamityMod
CalamityModMusic
CheatSheet
ClamExtraMusic
ExtensibleInventory
ExtraGunGear
FasterDamages
FastStart
FKBossHealthBar
HamstarHelpers
ItemsBuffs
Leveled
Loot
LootBags
MaxStackExtra
MoreChestLoot
OmniSwing
Rewards
Shekels
ShorterRespawn
StartWithBase
TerrariaOverhaul
UnlimitedBuffLimit
WingSlot
WMITF
CorruCrimNPCs
Mystica
BossCursor
Fargowiltas
FreshStart
pinkymod
Error message?

I didn't get a error message only that my audio keeps cutting out while its stuck in loading screen and uses most of my memory on my PC.

I didn't get a error message only that my audio keeps cutting out while its stuck in loading screen and uses most of my memory on my PC.
Hm, go into your My Games/Terraria/ModLoader folder if ur on windows or wherever else your mod directory is(Click open mods folder in game or something). In the ModLoader folder(Not the Mods), there should be a folder called Pinkymod. In that folder, there should be a file with your original world name.wdl and .twld files. Copy those files and place it into your main world directory(Terraria/ModLoader/Worlds), replacing the files there. Go back in game and reload the world, should work

Can anyone help me,when I use the Travel button,it shows a loading screen with a boat but it stucks there,and then I start dying for some reason and I am stuck on some sorta of void hell and plus I can't do anything,not even exit the game using the menu,please help me,I really like your mod

so let me get this straight. you travel. get stuck in a endless void of death all while trapped on a "loading screen"...???

edit: ok now when i travel im not dying but i just get stuck with a loading screen and all my stuff intractable but cant do anything. i press settings and my inventory shows up but im not in a different location. im at my own world spawn. i press esc again and the loading screen just shows up again?

The same happens to me,I die nonstop and get stuck on a void

spookcave.png

spooooook.png

something big is coming(WIP)

EDIT: Btw ocean bg is placeholder

Hello, ur mod is great. Keep doing the good stuff. If you need any help with Building 'dimensions' experienced builder is in your service.

Hello, ur mod is great. Keep doing the good stuff. If you need any help with Building 'dimensions' experienced builder is in your service.
Thanks! I have no system that can translate a builded world into in-game yet, but that will come soon. Currently, im busying my hands with tidying the new dimension system up and getting animations/the Void done for the next update. I will update y'all when ready tho!

Hey
I've been having problems loading the Cathedral of the moon dimension. Terraria always stops responding very shortly after pressing travel on the map UI.
I left the game on the loading screen for hours with no results (latest message on the console being generating dimension, saving world and resetting game objects).
Even moved everything to my SSD, closed all other programs and left the game on the loading screen for hours (again).

Only thing I can think of is to get someone to generate a new Cathedral of the moon and send the dimension files so the game can just load the dimension right away.

I'm having the same problem as the above poster. When I click the X and the load screen starts, the music plays for a minute or so, and then the client stops responding. If it helps, I'm using the 64 bit tmodloader, but everything else is updated. In the console that x64 tmodloader has, it gets stuck on validating world save.

where can i get soulblossom seeds? i got some but didn't notice where from, and i want a weapon that has them on the recipe

preview.png

stuff coming along nicely, dimension rework is basically complete(just need testers). Also I have an idea of how to get dimensions to work in multiplayer but it probably wont be implemented this coming update. cheers!

Hey, your mod looks super cool! I'm starting a modded server to play with my friends and I wanna try it out on it but I would like to know if anyone can tell me, how well does this mod go with calamity?

Hey, your mod looks super cool! I'm starting a modded server to play with my friends and I wanna try it out on it but I would like to know if anyone can tell me, how well does this mod go with calamity?
just read the last post. poos lol. ill just have to try it solo sometime :D

just read the last post. poos lol. ill just have to try it solo sometime :D
On classic mode, the mod does still have problems but its sort of playable I guess. This is the same for calamity too so yeah xd. And yes, this mod I'd say goes quite well with calam, since it was originally developed as a compliment to it, but now I have since created my own identity for the mod, but much of the base stuff still retains

Back
Top Bottom