tModLoader Pinky's content pack

The traveller isn't spawning in my world. I've killed all the vanilla bosses except the moonlord, I've gotten lore pages, and i've tried using the coordinates item, but he won't spawn. And also, I can't find out how to summon the dungeon constructor. Can anyone help?
make sure ur ATOGAM is set to On in the pinkymod mod configuration settings. To fight DC, u must be below cavern layer(not the brown dirt part) and near the dungeon, but also above hell im pretty sure. Then, just use the item there.

make sure ur ATOGAM is set to On in the pinkymod mod configuration settings. To fight DC, u must be below cavern layer(not the brown dirt part) and near the dungeon, but also above hell im pretty sure. Then, just use the item there.
Ok, thanks, but my problem with the constructor is that I don't know what the summon is called, or how to make it. I searched the recipe browser for all consumables and filtered it to pinkymod, but I still couldn't find it, so I'm guessing it's like the heart of the caverns, where the summon isn't consumable.

So I cannot leave the cathedral of the moon because the traveler isn't there for some reason. also the medium is missing. what kind of bug is this and what is causing it?

So I cannot leave the cathedral of the moon because the traveler isn't there for some reason. also the medium is missing. what kind of bug is this and what is causing it?
give mod list?
Btw u can leave by using /gow for now

VU11_3(VU11_4) released on modbrowser and mediafire!
download
Code:
-Traveller and Medium now respawn immediately if they do not exist in dimension
-Fixed the Eitd shrine bug, only effective on new dimension generations though
-Fixed Warped Tree growing glitch
-Fixed HOTC arena glitch
-Added 2 new passive events
-Updated Gauss Cannon
-Pinkymod town npc ai no longer targets friendlies
-A few more fixes I probably forgot
-Nerfed Sharkannon
-Fixed Void Titanite

Last edited:
I have a question, so I beat the dungeon constructor and got the mind seal but don't know where the mind portal is and I can't find it. how do I get it? Do I craft it or is there a process of events I need to follow?

I have a question, so I beat the dungeon constructor and got the mind seal but don't know where the mind portal is and I can't find it. how do I get it? Do I craft it or is there a process of events I need to follow?
find it in the giant room in the dungeon. It's literally unmissable when u find that. Good luck!

battery.png

hmmm

Hello!
Not sure what caused this but after multiple fight against the Heart of the cavern I noticed I now have a few arenas superposed right on top of my hellevator, with some of them being destructible for some reason. Is there any way to destroy the indestructible blocks or am I screwed?

Hello!
Not sure what caused this but after multiple fight against the Heart of the cavern I noticed I now have a few arenas superposed right on top of my hellevator, with some of them being destructible for some reason. Is there any way to destroy the indestructible blocks or am I screwed?
Coldfix VU11_5 is released! This fix is pretty important due to addressing some very broken things download
(I wish for it to be hot, but my life is pretty heated rn, so unfortunately the thermal energy has to be spent somewhere else.)
Code:
-Fixed another HOTC arena glitch
-Fixed Void Titanite mining glitch, now requires Gatekeepers to be defeated
-Fixed glitch introduced in 11_4
-Added a few new WIP items, as well as the grieftastic new rocket ammos
-Nerfed items
-Fixed carbon truffle increasing damage absorbtion by 15% instead of 1.5% per truffle
-Updated Manipinky drops' sprites
-Made great harpy bars more accessible

VU11_3(VU11_4) released on modbrowser and mediafire!
download
Code:
-Traveller and Medium now respawn immediately if they do not exist in dimension
-Fixed the Eitd shrine bug, only effective on new dimension generations though
-Fixed Warped Tree growing glitch
-Fixed HOTC arena glitch
-Added 2 new passive events
-Updated Gauss Cannon
-A few more fixes I probably forgot
-Nerfed Sharkannon
-Fixed Void Titanite
So um pinky mod town npc is still targeting friendlies Traveller was trying to shoot a butterfly also the travelling part just doesn't work for me at all it doesn't glitch it just doesn't do anything I'm not sure if i need to do something other then clicking the x and if there is it's not noticable at all

Back
Top Bottom