tModLoader Pinky's content pack

So, when i try and summon the Heart of the Cavern it teleports me and i die instantly. Any idea why this happens?

So, when i try and summon the Heart of the Cavern it teleports me and i die instantly. Any idea why this happens?
I probably should mention the fact that i have found the arena by mining while searching for chests early game. Also i managed to break into it so i can see whats inside since i didn't what it was.

I probably should mention the fact that i have found the arena by mining while searching for chests early game. Also i managed to break into it so i can see whats inside since i didn't what it was.
I managed to spawn the boss, but it requires me to go to the arena myself.

You need fall damage immunity, for some reason when you summon him you take a ton of fall damage (this'll more than likely be fixed next update), you won't be able to fight him properly without wings anyway so you'll need a pair of Mystbound wings (pre-Hardmode wings from the mod) if you want to stand a chance.
Also idk how you broke in there the blocks can't be mined by any normal means you'll die if you leave the arena anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Last edited:
OK SO I FORGOT TO POST IT HERE AS WELL BUT
Should I update pinkymod earlier and cut some ... - StrawPoll its been 3 months since last update, and I think I bit more than I could swallow once more. In lieu of my upcoming GCSE, I fear that if I go on without another update for some time, it may be half a year until the next update or even more. Winds of Magic will be split into two updates: Winds of Life and Circles of Magic if the poll is yes.

Ok so I have another problem now. I cant spawn the Dungeon Constructor. Have no option to craft the summon, nor can i cheat to spawn him in... How did you guys spawn him?

I've been trying to search for any info on it, as well as generate a bunch of worlds, both with other mods and just solely Pinkymod. Does the Dungeon Constructor's arena spawn at world generation? Or, as I've seen you mention earlier in this thread, it might be generated when you use the spawn item? I've put together a whole bunch of mods in a singleplayer game, so I wanted to be sure that I had everything that should generate at world gen. Stuff overlapping and such in world gen kept happening a bunch.

I've been trying to search for any info on it, as well as generate a bunch of worlds, both with other mods and just solely Pinkymod. Does the Dungeon Constructor's arena spawn at world generation? Or, as I've seen you mention earlier in this thread, it might be generated when you use the spawn item? I've put together a whole bunch of mods in a singleplayer game, so I wanted to be sure that I had everything that should generate at world gen. Stuff overlapping and such in world gen kept happening a bunch.

It generates at the very bottom of the dungeon on world creation, but if it isn't already there because you didn't make the world with the mod enabled using his summon item will generate it aswell.

Ah, alright thanks. I'm not sure what it is, but in every world I did generate with the mod has not had it. Perhaps it might be a conflict with another mod that I have, which I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case.

It generates at the very bottom of the dungeon on world creation, but if it isn't already there because you didn't make the world with the mod enabled using his summon item will generate it aswell.
It spawns on using ur mineral mirror too.

HOWEVER,I just figured it doesntspawn on world gen, fixed that now already tho

whenever I try to travel or open the lore tmodloader crashes, is there a way to fix this?
love the mod btw!
Have u set your open lore, scroll lore right and left keys yet? U can check them in mod controls

if this doesnt work, next update the entire lore UI is reworked, so most crashes in this version should have been fixed.

I'm trying this out as my big content mod for a new world, and so far I'm mostly liking it... but holy hell, those sky sharks are bloody irritating. I want to build a castle in the air for this world, but before I even put down one block off of my rope a pair of them came tearing after me, and then spawn camped me until, after six deaths, I finally managed to take them down with my enchanted boomerang. They're not even listed in the wiki. What height do they spawn at in a large world? I don't want to have to abandon the idea, but since they clip through blocks and tear you apart through platinum armor, there's exactly nothing I can do to make building around them anything other than an exercise in masochism.

I'm trying this out as my big content mod for a new world, and so far I'm mostly liking it... but holy hell, those sky sharks are bloody irritating. I want to build a castle in the air for this world, but before I even put down one block off of my rope a pair of them came tearing after me, and then spawn camped me until, after six deaths, I finally managed to take them down with my enchanted boomerang. They're not even listed in the wiki. What height do they spawn at in a large world? I don't want to have to abandon the idea, but since they clip through blocks and tear you apart through platinum armor, there's exactly nothing I can do to make building around them anything other than an exercise in masochism.
currently, they spawn at the same height as harpies and all other sky monsters. I'll look into their spawn rates and stats, but right now, I think creating a couple of makeshift houses and moving NPCs there should stop them from spawning

Sorry about them not being listed on the wiki, I haven't gotten around to the enemy related stuff yet. So the main enemy page is really outdated.
I'm currently working through the item and mechanic related sections, which there are quite a lot.

I really love the sprites in this one! Was this mod ever combined with another? I seem to recall something about this and another mod. Maybe that was my imagination....

Man, all these great mods, I don't think my PC is going to like this...

Sorry about them not being listed on the wiki, I haven't gotten around to the enemy related stuff yet. So the main enemy page is really outdated.
I'm currently working through the item and mechanic related sections, which there are quite a lot.
you done well worm boi

I really love the sprites in this one! Was this mod ever combined with another? I seem to recall something about this and another mod. Maybe that was my imagination....

Man, all these great mods, I don't think my PC is going to like this...
Thanks! Also no, this mod was never combined. Closest I think would be fernium, if that is what you are thinking about

Yeah, keeping a wiki up to date is a huge task, and there's a shocking amount of content to this mod for as little as I've heard about it! Now that I've played far enough to meet a couple of the NPCs and visit the first couple of locations, I'm genuinely impressed by the various set pieces, and I appreciate the kind of snarky dialogue.

I am still honestly a bit dismayed by the number of monsters that noclip right through blocks at high speeds to come harass me. I'm running around with a Luiafk Unlimited Peaceful buffs item in my inventory continuously because I was getting seriously irritated getting bashed around every fifteen seconds while trying to mine obsidian -- in sandbox builders, my one reliable advantage is mastery over the terrain, and while I'm willing to concede that to major bosses and rare exceptions (slow moving dungeon spirits, or teleporting mages with lengthy delays between attacks) for the sake of game balance, it's irksome when it's common trash mobs that come charging in continuously one after another.

That aside though, I'm having a lot of fun so far! One of the things I loved in Starbound was having the missions to explore prefabricated areas with set designs and layouts, both as inspiration for things to do with my blocks at home and a change in gameplay style, so getting some of that in Terraria is a refreshing change of pace. And unlike the last major content mod I tried, I haven't had bosses buggering off without tripping intended story flags, or just not spawning at all.

Back
Top Bottom