tModLoader Pinky's content pack

giant_trees.jpg

stuff for next update! Advanced giant trees this time. Tree canopy not done yet tho

Whenever I travel back from the Cathedral, I get up to "Finding tile frames: 43%" and my Terraria freezes up and crashes.

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    187 bytes · Views: 112
I LOVE the pinkymod, however, I think that the forsaken memories and the encephalon of insanity need to be buffed. I think that both of these accessories need to deal percentage damage to enemies to really be viable in the endgame and they could also summon several dream sigils around the player to attack enemies.

I LOVE the pinkymod, however, I think that the forsaken memories and the encephalon of insanity need to be buffed. I think that both of these accessories need to deal percentage damage to enemies to really be viable in the endgame and they could also summon several dream sigils around the player to attack enemies.
I'll see what I can do. Thing about percentage damage and why I want to avoid it is because its very easy to become overpowered especially when balancing it in regard to bosses. Thanks for the feedback though.

Hotfix VU12(1) is released on mediafire and mod browser! Fixed character creation crash bug, Sunlight Trader phase 2 transition bug and a dark damage bug. This fix is quite major as it prevents a fatal crash that ruins your character folder as well, so please do update : )

In the Mod description, it says There are two game modes, The story one, and The Classic. How Do I choose which one I play? It didn't give me any choice, And I don't want to end up with the wrong one

In the Mod description, it says There are two game modes, The story one, and The Classic. How Do I choose which one I play? It didn't give me any choice, And I don't want to end up with the wrong one
u can change it anytime in game, just go to mod configurations(Mod settings) in game and in the 'Pinkymod Serverside Config' sub-menu, the option is there!

how do i fight the heart of the caverns, because i can get through the first phase but the second phase hes invincible

how do i fight the heart of the caverns, because i can get through the first phase but the second phase hes invincible
might be a glitch, i will check and edit this post when I get the results

EDIT: Yes its a bug, fixed it already,hotfix coming later today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom