tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hi, it's just to report a bug with the Sorceress, I don't know if it's already been reported but when you talk to it, the dialog appears only 0.5 seconds. I fulfilled all the conditions to talk to her but the displayed dialog doesn't stay. Is it possible to do something about that? Thank you!
Otherwise the mod is cool!

Hi, it's just to report a bug with the Sorceress, I don't know if it's already been reported but when you talk to it, the dialog appears only 0.5 seconds. I fulfilled all the conditions to talk to her but the displayed dialog doesn't stay. Is it possible to do something about that? Thank you!
Otherwise the mod is cool!

She says some new things after beating Skeletron, but her box gets instantly closed when you try to talk to her, getting off and on the world should fix it though.

She says some new things after beating Skeletron, but her box gets instantly closed when you try to talk to her, getting off and on the world should fix it though.
It doesn't seem to work, I killed the skeletron, restarted the world, disabled all the mods but nothing changes. Thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

Hello, just wanted to say that the Sorceress seems bugged for me. Every time I try to talk to her, the menu is only up for maybe a couple frames and then immediately closes. Other than that I am really enjoying this mod so far! Keep up the good work!

i dont know its a bug or i miss something but the miniboss Crystalline Oracle in Sanchon Mining Facility didnt drop any Holy Amethyst even though in the wiki said its 100% dropped by Crystalline Oracle, i already kill it many times and didnt get any Holy Amethyst, please help

i dont know its a bug or i miss something but the miniboss Crystalline Oracle in Sanchon Mining Facility didnt drop any Holy Amethyst even though in the wiki said its 100% dropped by Crystalline Oracle, i already kill it many times and didnt get any Holy Amethyst, please help
You have to kill all the sigillites of the cavern god (There are 3 of them) before the oracle drops anything. Also, u shouldnt be able to feasibly kill it if you havent defeated the sigillites on the latest version of the mod. If you aren't on the latest version, do update it since it also fixes a bunch of other bugs.

I'm having the same issue aaa
Yup. Definitely an issue. Real shame cause I wanted the beam weapons.
A temporary fix for people could be to look up her shop inventory and then use hero's mod or cheat sheet to 'cheat' in the items and get rid of the appropriate amount of money they would have used to buy said items.

Yup. Definitely an issue. Real shame cause I wanted the beam weapons.
A temporary fix for people could be to look up her shop inventory and then use hero's mod or cheat sheet to 'cheat' in the items and get rid of the appropriate amount of money they would have used to buy said items.

The hotfix I've been mentioning is coming out either tomorrow or the day after so you should be able to talk to her then.

Bug-fixing update VU12(5) out on mod browser and mediafire!
Code:
-Fixed crashes regarding travelling and liquids
-Fixed Oracle being able to be damaged before shields are down
-You now only require defeating all Sigillites once for both the Oracle's shields to be permanently down and for it to drop items, even if you save and reload
-Deathly and Convoluted mirrors now reset their warp points when travelling dimensions
-Both mirrors now have a 2 minute cooldown for usage that is shared. Deathly can only be used to teleport once back to the death point until you die again. Deathly mirror death point no longer saves through quit/reload
-Convoluted mirror now allows for unique warp points for each player, instead of having one warp point shared by all players in the world
-Fixed glitches regarding Sorceress failing to talk
-Falling Leaf armor set is now properly obtainable in Dryad Tombs. Enchanting Stones remain obtainable there as an alternative method
-HOTC second phase now hopefully works in multiplayer
-Fixed Dark Ritual Table and Composting Barrel not working in multiplayer
-Gatekeepers no longer spawn on the side of the map in multiplayer
-Fixed Void Titanite generation(Increased frequency of it spawning). Titanite now glows properly
-Added more boss checklist support. No drop previews for most bosses and minibosses right now though
-Fixed HOTC arena not being detected and thus boss being unable to spawn glitches
-Nerfed a few items
-Nerfed Twilight Island underground spawn rates by a small bit
-Gemihive now despawns
-Fixed glitch where having an illegal text character in a world name causing travelling to crash
Pain pain pain pain pain

Bug-fixing update VU12(5) out on mod browser and mediafire!
Code:
-Fixed crashes regarding travelling and liquids
-Fixed Oracle being able to be damaged before shields are down
-You now only require defeating all Sigillites once for both the Oracle's shields to be permanently down and for it to drop items, even if you save and reload
-Deathly and Convoluted mirrors now reset their warp points when travelling dimensions
-Both mirrors now have a 2 minute cooldown for usage that is shared. Deathly can only be used to teleport once back to the death point until you die again. Deathly mirror death point no longer saves through quit/reload
-Convoluted mirror now allows for unique warp points for each player, instead of having one warp point shared by all players in the world
-Fixed glitches regarding Sorceress failing to talk
-Falling Leaf armor set is now properly obtainable in Dryad Tombs. Enchanting Stones remain obtainable there as an alternative method
-HOTC second phase now hopefully works in multiplayer
-Fixed Dark Ritual Table and Composting Barrel not working in multiplayer
-Gatekeepers no longer spawn on the side of the map in multiplayer
-Fixed Void Titanite generation(Increased frequency of it spawning). Titanite now glows properly
-Added more boss checklist support. No drop previews for most bosses and minibosses right now though
-Fixed HOTC arena not being detected and thus boss being unable to spawn glitches
-Nerfed a few items
-Nerfed Twilight Island underground spawn rates by a small bit
-Gemihive now despawns
-Fixed glitch where having an illegal text character in a world name causing travelling to crash
Pain pain pain pain pain
Thanks for the bugfixes!

I found a bug, whenever I try to summon in HOTC it just says "YoU ShoUlD WaiT FOr ThE oTHeRS" even though I'm on singleplayer... I tried spawning it in using hero's mod or cheat sheet but it just does nothing, is it possible that you can fix this?

I found a bug, whenever I try to summon in HOTC it just says "YoU ShoUlD WaiT FOr ThE oTHeRS" even though I'm on singleplayer... I tried spawning it in using hero's mod or cheat sheet but it just does nothing, is it possible that you can fix this?

Did you get the hotfix that came out yesterday? That should have fixed that exact issue.

Yes, I would like to report an extremely serious bug:
When I exited the mining facility, I don't know how, but my world was reset to before I beat wall of flesh and I lost a large portion of my progress.

I'm fairly certain it used a backup for some reason instead of the real save file.

The singularity spawning as an NPC of sorts seems to break npc housing. It appears to be messing with the NPC flags (assigning npcs to houses and being able to remove npcs from houses). It shows up as a NPC flag with no face and you cannot remove it. I would like to just get rid of the singularity but I haven't figured out how to do it...

Edit:
Also, crashed when in the deeper dungeon. Couldnt reach thr portal going to floor 2 so grappled close to it. Game would not load past 40% into the new zone and when i checked the log it said there was a subworld error related to grappling. So it would appear that using the portal while grappled may crash the game.

Last edited:
The singularity spawning as an NPC of sorts seems to break npc housing. It appears to be messing with the NPC flags (assigning npcs to houses and being able to remove npcs from houses). It shows up as a NPC flag with no face and you cannot remove it. I would like to just get rid of the singularity but I haven't figured out how to do it...

Edit:
Also, crashed when in the deeper dungeon. Couldnt reach thr portal going to floor 2 so grappled close to it. Game would not load past 40% into the new zone and when i checked the log it said there was a subworld error related to grappling. So it would appear that using the portal while grappled may crash the game.

I think you're talking SGA stuff, I don't know too much about that mod but the deeper dungeon is definitely from that.

Wait, is the "Singularity" you're talking about the Pink Singularity? If so that's also SGA, surprisingly the boss called "Supreme Pinky" is not from the Pinkymod.

I think you're talking SGA stuff, I don't know too much about that mod but the deeper dungeon is definitely from that.

Wait, is the "Singularity" you're talking about the Pink Singularity? If so that's also SGA, surprisingly the boss called "Supreme Pinky" is not from the Pinkymod.

Ohhhhh okay thanks sorry about that.

Hey there.
I'm doing a mage playthrough and wanted to craft some magic stuff from the mod, but I'm a little stumped.
There's a item called Manasteel and it required a Enchanting Stone, but i have no idea how to find the Enchanting Stone.
Is there some kind of error or is it not fully implemented?

Hey there.
I'm doing a mage playthrough and wanted to craft some magic stuff from the mod, but I'm a little stumped.
There's a item called Manasteel and it required a Enchanting Stone, but i have no idea how to find the Enchanting Stone.
Is there some kind of error or is it not fully implemented?
If your playing with ATOGAM mode on, you can travel to the home of the Dryad's witha Singing Stone. Otherwise, an NPC called the Sorceress also sells them. She moves in after you have 200 mana, at least 20 Gold Coins, and your world's respective Evil Biome boss has been defeated.

Back
Top Bottom