tModLoader Pinky's content pack

If your playing with ATOGAM mode on, you can travel to the home of the Dryad's witha Singing Stone. Otherwise, an NPC called the Sorceress also sells them. She moves in after you have 200 mana, at least 20 Gold Coins, and your world's respective Evil Biome boss has been defeated.
Thank you, I appreciate it! :happy:

After 1 by 1 removing every mod, I narrowed down that this mod is causing what seems to be a visual bug where you see everyone else on a server take 1 damage non stop, but they don't actually lose any health

After 1 by 1 removing every mod, I narrowed down that this mod is causing what seems to be a visual bug where you see everyone else on a server take 1 damage non stop, but they don't actually lose any health
This is probably something to do with dark damage, I actually played briefly with other ppl so I experienced it too cri. I will try to fix it for next update

I'm having an issue. The Heart of the Cavern isn't spawning in Sanchon even though I'm right clicking on the crystal and ATOGAM is enabled.

Howdy, been enjoying the mod for a while now, but I've run into a problem.
It seems that the Cathedral of the Moon has overwritten my world, when I travel to the Paradox Islands (aka to my own world) it just puts me back at the Cathedral. Furthermore when I highlight over the Paradox Islands it says "you are here" despite me being at the Cathedral, and it allows me to travel to the Cathedral despite me already being there.
Screenshot:
20210516143246_2.jpg

As you can see, it says "you are here" on the Paradox Islands, despite clearly being at the Cathedral.
Any specific incompatibilities with other mods? I don't have many but I want to be sure.

EDIT: I should mention that I have backups of the world that I can overwrite it with (albeit with a few days a progress missing), but whenever I go to the Cathedral specifically this problem occurs.

Last edited:
Howdy, been enjoying the mod for a while now, but I've run into a problem.
It seems that the Cathedral of the Moon has overwritten my world, when I travel to the Paradox Islands (aka to my own world) it just puts me back at the Cathedral. Furthermore when I highlight over the Paradox Islands it says "you are here" despite me being at the Cathedral, and it allows me to travel to the Cathedral despite me already being there.
Screenshot:
View attachment 321890
As you can see, it says "you are here" on the Paradox Islands, despite clearly being at the Cathedral.
Any specific incompatibilities with other mods? I don't have many but I want to be sure.

EDIT: I should mention that I have backups of the world that I can overwrite it with (albeit with a few days a progress missing), but whenever I go to the Cathedral specifically this problem occurs.

Yeah, that happens sometimes and there's a fairly simple way to fix it, it's explained in the #faq of the mod's discord server so if you go there everything should be sorted out.

I ended up having to remove the mod just now, myself. I assumed the Crystalline Wayfinder would act like any other boss summoning item when used in non-ATOGAM mode and just summon the Heart of the Cavern, not that it would create a massive, indestructible boss arena right in the middle of my hellevator and my underground base. That's...that's not okay. There should -really- be a warning on the item if it's going to do something like this, destroying such a massive region of space bordered with unbreakable blocks for the sake of a single boss fight.

cavern.png

Your mod is causing me to take fire damage while im next to torches and have the mining helmet on which makes things impossible at night

(Crossposted from discord)
PINKYMOD IS NOW HIRING!

-Pinkymod-

Hello there. This is Linx145, sole dev of pinkymod since like 2017. I have finally caved to pressure and realised the truth, that is, that I cannot go on programming this myself forever. I've made the decision to get a modding team, programmers and artists alike!

Scope:
This may seem like a lot, but I am confident that it can be completed with your help. It has 23 bosses left to do, around 12 dimensions, more of the story to flesh out, intro and ending cinematics and other cool features.
I'm not expecting anyone to stick around until this thing is done, though that would be a plus :)

Current Progress:
I am currently working on the Winds of Magic part 2 update, which aims to implement a magitech system, a mix of the Botania mod from Minecraft with the Starbound wiring system. I have done all the basics of the systems already like wiring connections together, basic functional blocks, though there are plenty more things to code. I am also working on finishing two of the existing dimensions, the Twilight Islands and the Void, the former is unfinished and the latter is lacking in content, though both are released.

Notes:
I would prefer an experienced programmer, someone who can has prior modding experience with things like UI and competency in C#. However, ppl of all skill levels are also welcome, since the scope of the mod means that there is plenty of basic stuff that I still need to implement and may or may not have the time for them!

Thanks for reading my request! if you are interested, DM Linx145#8110, let's get in touch!

Hi all, having hired some people to help me, I have decided that its a good idea to finally reimplement the bug report form so that the new team can have a centralised resource for bugs to fix. Also, in order to improve the quality of the mod, we have decided to launch a mod review/critique form as well. Since it's open ended, please take care to post constructive criticism and not ad hominem essays. Thanks!

New Bug Report Form: PinkyMod Bug Report

Critique Form: Pinkymod Review

Back
Top Bottom