tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Great mod but one problem, you have probably seen this alot but what's the deal with "you should wait for the others first" (I'm in Multiplayer), and another thing the first time i joined, heart of the cavern is already dead in the boss checklist, is that a glitch maybe, but i only ask the "you should wait for the others first" it's just something i noticed

Last edited:
Great mod but one problem, you have probably seen this alot but what's the deal with "you should wait for the others first" (I'm in Multiplayer), and another thing the first time i joined, heart of the cavern is already dead in the boss checklist, is that a glitch maybe, but i only ask the "you should wait for the others first" it's just something i noticed

Heart of the Caverns doesn't work properly in multiplayer (that message means all players need to be near the crystal for it to be summoned). But even if you did manage to get it to spawn once its second phase starts it'll disappear again, same thing happens with the Dungeon Constructor.

I don't like how the mod handles the enemies and bosses at other places, even with high damage magic, they just feel like knockback resistant bullet sponges that hurt alot and spawn alot. I also don't like any of the bosses in the mining island, they feel like they take forever and punish you super hard for prehardmode for what little equipment you have

What amazing mod progress! I have discovered it when there were only two dimensions and after a couple of years seeing it developed... Such a great feeling. Altgouh, I do the playthrough with thrower class and got surprised. Oh hell throwing weapon Mineral Needle Storm from Cavern god is overpowered. Nice weapon but sadly I decided not to use it for being multiple times better than any other weapon at that time. Would love to see it nerfed:sigh:

Coming to a Void near you...
Voidhouses.jpg

Will it be possible to turn into slimes with this mod in the future? No matter how much I search, there is nowhere the possibility of turning into a slime that I so dream about (. Or maybe a new slime race during character creation?

Last edited:
Will it be possible to turn into slimes with this mod in the future? No matter how much I search, there is nowhere the possibility of turning into a slime that I so dream about (. Or maybe a new slime race during character creation?
I would love to, but sadly, I don't think I have the time to code a proper slime race. I however, AM working on a game on it's own where you play as a slime (with swords!), so you can look forward to that if you want to play slime and slay harpies ;)

I would love to, but sadly, I don't think I have the time to code a proper slime race. I however, AM working on a game on it's own where you play as a slime (with swords!), so you can look forward to that if you want to play slime and slay harpies ;)
Yay, game about slime :3 Looking forward to your game^^
I understand thta making a separate slime race is not so easy. Otherwise, this mod would already exist, although as my friend says, "slimes are not needed by anyone except me" :с

released pinkymod VU13(1), bugfix update!
Get it on the modbrowser or mediafire
Code:
-Added Sunlight Trader, Valdaris and Dungeon Constructor Trophies
-Fixed bug where you could not talk to the Chief after defeating Kobbolem
-Fixed Cathedral of the Moon first time visual bugs
-Old man no longer spawns at cathedral
-Removed Manasteel bar crafting recipe
-Gatekeepers renamed to Abysscrawlers in the Great Soul Tablet
-Kobbolem now shows in Memory Tablet
-Text Displays and Large Text Displays now use Ice Torches and Carbonium
-Supreme Fishbringers now use Beetle Husks instead of Shells
-You can no longer cheese Kobbolem
-added the option to scroll codex using assigned keys(defaults to arrow keys)

released pinkymod VU13(2), bugfix update again
Code:
-Fixed more Twilight Island and Sanchon saving bugs
-Sanchon now smoothened!
-Defeating HOTC and talking to the Traveller before the Medium (should) no longer cause bugs
-Added crafting recipe for Sorcery Staff
-Removed Manipinky dropping Crystal Shards

I would like to play it but it won't let me download it. Every time I try the download screen shows up for a split second before I'm sent back to the mod browser. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Update VU13(3) is released!
PinkymodVU13_3
Code:
-Made numerous unobtainable items obtainable
-fixed Ritual Parchment being unobtainable
-added the ability to catch Firents and turn them into fried version/a weapon
-Kobbolem now drops Gunrose
-Traveller dialogue updates
It is highly recommended to install this version as it finally makes ritual parchment available!

Back
Top Bottom