Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi all, So the way that i found the bug is that I'm playing a hardmode journey mode world and i found a pirate map. I used it and i got the event message saying that they are coming from the west. I got the message that they arrived but they never came. i went to the west and east but no pirates. after a little while the message got sent to me again. The message is getting sent every minute

I had a similar problem, I believe it is to do with the windy day event, as that was messing with the pirates for me.(the event took waaaaay too long to start, and would temporarily end for no reason.)

Hi all, So the way that i found the bug is that I'm playing a hardmode journey mode world and i found a pirate map. I used it and i got the event message saying that they are coming from the west. I got the message that they arrived but they never came. i went to the west and east but no pirates. after a little while the message got sent to me again. The message is getting sent every minute
Where are your NPCs? Do you have a town of 3 or more NPCs? If you go there, the Pirates may show up.

that's how it worked for me, once I fixed the glitch. although, the pirate invasion bar, music and enemies would randomly switch to that of the windy day event, which was at the same time I was looting the pirates. I think that is the issue, overlapping events

Back
Top Bottom