Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I was doing my thing and a random pirate Invasion was about to happen, so I teleported to my safest area to fight and they didn't show up when the message appeared, so I went back to where I teleported and then scanned my entire world, nowhere that I've been has the invasion started, so now it's stuck saying to finish off the current threat before using the pylons along with being unnable to summon anything else.

Invasion enemies only show when you are in an area near town NPCs. Does your safe area have NPCs within a somewhat close vicinity?

I can try taking a look for myself in a bit. If it is alright with you, would you be able to upload your world file?

Ah, I was, but I just scanned my world a second time and unfreezing time didnt make them appear anywhere
Can you camp at your spawn for a few minutes with time unfrozen and set to 1x? If that doesn't start the invasion, could you upload your world file so we can take a closer look?

Can you camp at your spawn for a few minutes with time unfrozen and set to 1x? If that doesn't start the invasion, could you upload your world file so we can take a closer look?
I sent the world to Aurora3500 and I did stay in all the areas i was when the notifications were going off

So far I am getting pirates when I am running your world. When I get within around 367 feet close to an area with an npc, the invasion progress bar shows and the pirates start spawning.

Hmm, which biome did you go to specifically?

I've checked your forest, ice, jungle, hallow, and desert, and each of them have had pirates spawn in them.

Perhaps try save & exit and reloading your world if you haven't done it yet.

Back
Top Bottom