Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 11
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
The Pirate's Curse does not have a Bestiary entry although being available on any world, regardless of seed and difficulty. I think it is a bug.

It's not supposed to have an entry according to the wiki, though I'm not sure why. The other three enemies are exclusive to a certain game mode or special seed.

The Pirate's Curse, Jungle Mimic, Golden Slime, and Spiked Slime are the only killable enemies without Bestiary entries. Furthermore, it is the only killable enemy without a Bestiary entry which can be encountered on any world, regardless of seed and difficulty.

According to Red on Twitter, Pirate's Curse doesn't have an entry for it because "It's the same entity as the Pirate", which doesn't make much sense since Lost Girl and Dungeon's Old Man exist and are the same entity as Nymph and Clothier.

Some enemies/minions that are derived from other enemies (usually boss or event enemies) do not have a bestiary entry. This is one such example. It is not a bug but intended at this time. Should Red decide to change his mind in the future, we could add one later.

Some enemies/minions that are derived from other enemies (usually boss or event enemies) do not have a bestiary entry. This is one such example. It is not a bug but intended at this time. Should Red decide to change his mind in the future, we could add one later.
That's great!
Also, Leinfors, do you know why enemies like Sharkron don't have banners but a Mini Cell from Stardust Pillar can have one? 😆

It would really be great to have banners for the minions, nothing else per collection!

That's great!
Also, Leinfors, do you know why enemies like Sharkron don't have banners but a Mini Cell from Stardust Pillar can have one? 😆

It would really be great to have banners for the minions, nothing else per collection!

Sharkron is more of a boss minion, like Spiked Blue Slimes or Servants of Cthulhu.

Mini-Cells are a different type of a non-boss enemy, so not really comparable to them.

Also, the Mini Stardust Cell banner was made and added to the game by accident years ago. It was too late to truly remove it, and I didn't like it sitting there in the code unused, so I re-implemented it in 1.4.4. Quite a bit different from going and intentionally adding more banners now.

Back
Top Bottom