1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
  1. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Welcome to my Pixel Art Gallery. Most of my pixel art started on xbox 360. I moved to xbox one and so happy and excited. So let's start the thread with a throwback pixel art. Built two years ago, looking better on the xb1 console. I was able to transfer my world. But still fiddling with screenshot capture, finishing on old artwork, setting up a new one soon.
    Redxb1.jpg

Curt0815, Willsm, ExoticCharm and 5 others like this.
  2. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm so happy you moved to Xbox One and can use its screenshot function, that'll make it so much easier for you.

Catz likes this.
  3. ExoticCharm

ExoticCharm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hot damn, that is amazing. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Catz likes this.
  4. OddGirl

OddGirl Dungeon Spirit

Holy craps, that is amazing! I bow to your pixel art skills! :dryadeek::dryadpassionate:

Catz likes this.
  5. Catz

Catz Terrarian

:dryadsmile:Thank you @OddGirl @ExoticCharm @Unit One ! I'm working on this Sirensong and got me befuddled (confuzzled?) on wings. Let me know what you all think or see so far. Does it look delicate & feathery (which is my goal) so far or just derpy? Can't screenshot the entire artwork yet. The rectangles in the background & on the right side are the palettes I've used to create the color. Gray blue or Gray green is what I'm looking for color. Any block suggestions I may have missed will be appreciated.
    sirensong wing.png

Curt0815, ann_T and Willsm like this.
  6. ExoticCharm

ExoticCharm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The colors look like a perfect fit so far. I would suggest to keep going with what you already started on the wings.

7. Catz

Catz Terrarian

Completely forgot I have game recording on Xbox one.. This was saved before update 1.3

8. Catz

Catz Terrarian

If anyone wants to view more without waiting for the youtube upload, the game clips are found under my gamertag Catz2088 on xbox.