Pixel Art Gallery

Catz

Terrarian
Welcome to my Pixel Art Gallery. Most of my pixel art started on xbox 360. I moved to xbox one and so happy and excited. So let's start the thread with a throwback pixel art. Built two years ago, looking better on the xb1 console. I was able to transfer my world. But still fiddling with screenshot capture, finishing on old artwork, setting up a new one soon.
Redxb1.jpg

Welcome to my Pixel Art Gallery. Most of my pixel art started on xbox 360. I moved to xbox one and so happy and excited. So let's start the thread with a throwback pixel art. Built two years ago, looking better on the xb1 console. I was able to transfer my world. But still fiddling with screenshot capture, finishing on old artwork, setting up a new one soon.
View attachment 160786
I'm so happy you moved to Xbox One and can use its screenshot function, that'll make it so much easier for you.

:dryadsmile:Thank you @OddGirl @ExoticCharm @Unit One ! I'm working on this Sirensong and got me befuddled (confuzzled?) on wings. Let me know what you all think or see so far. Does it look delicate & feathery (which is my goal) so far or just derpy? Can't screenshot the entire artwork yet. The rectangles in the background & on the right side are the palettes I've used to create the color. Gray blue or Gray green is what I'm looking for color. Any block suggestions I may have missed will be appreciated.
sirensong wing.png

The colors look like a perfect fit so far. I would suggest to keep going with what you already started on the wings.

Completely forgot I have game recording on Xbox one.. This was saved before update 1.3

If anyone wants to view more without waiting for the youtube upload, the game clips are found under my gamertag Catz2088 on xbox.

Back
Top Bottom