Pixel Art Pixel Art Requests

PixelPotter

Steampunker
(I should add: Requests can take anywhere from an hour, to a couple of weeks. Do not rely on the time being consistant.)

Ill take requests!
Rules: Must Include reference picture of some sort.
Up to one request every ten requests. (Meaning you can request a second picture only after ten other ones have been made)
Ill take three at a time, feel free to put a request, but I may not do it until I have open slots.
Also, No requests for something super high detail, unless you're willing to do something. (I have a steam wishlist ;))

Example Pics:
zRmhsll.png
X7d5seF.jpg
T2cZpPy.png

Slots: 1. Treesmasher
2. DG-VR
Sub Slots/Next in line: 1.

Thanks! (Feel free to use the art that I make you, please dont take the example pics.)

Last edited:
Oh and BTW, I put it in the main post but Ill say it down here: Requests can take anywhere from an hour, to a couple of weeks. Do not rely on the time being consistent. (This is dependent on how many requests there is.)

Treesmasher, I'm putting final touches on yours!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445017315,1445017052][/DOUBLEPOST]
rWFZHhS.png

Btw, you're character its adorable. @Treesmasher

Oh and BTW, I put it in the main post but Ill say it down here: Requests can take anywhere from an hour, to a couple of weeks. Do not rely on the time being consistent. (This is dependent on how many requests there is.)

Treesmasher, I'm putting final touches on yours!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445017315,1445017052][/DOUBLEPOST]
rWFZHhS.png

Btw, you're character its adorable. @Treesmasher
Thanks! I can't see imgurs where I am right now, so I will look at it when I get home! Thanks once more :)

Thanks! I can't see imgurs where I am right now, so I will look at it when I get home! Thanks once more :)
No problem. I did a gray background, so tell me if you'd like a different color. Besides that, If you have any other complaints Ill do my best to fix it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445017578,1445017474][/DOUBLEPOST]@DG-VR. You're up next! I love your character!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445017627][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem. I did a gray background, so tell me if you'd like a different color. Besides that, If you have any other complaints Ill do my best to fix it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445017578,1445017474][/DOUBLEPOST]@DG-VR. You're up next! I love your character!
Want a top half avatar as well?

Hey, I've been trying to make pixel art, But i'm not really good with shading and I always feel theres something wrong with my pixel art. So, Ca remake the top half of this image?100art.pngThanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom