Pixel art

Do you make pixel art?

• YEAH!

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • no thanks

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • im no good at it (thats fine im no good either just keep trying!)

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
everyone wants to make pixel art for their posts so do I however its hard to find any good creators could anyone please reccomend some?:kingslime::joy:

everyone wants to make pixel art for their posts so do I however its hard to find any good creators could anyone please reccomend some?:kingslime::joy:
I'll move this to the Player Creation area of the forums as its asking about art supplied by the community.

If you are looking for others to make you some pixel art, you can check out these areas of the forum:

Player Creations, Art, & Literature
This section holds a lot of various art created by the forum members

Terraria Drawings, Paintings, & Pixel Art
Specifically this section of the forums will have Terraria Pixel Art. You can browse around to see if any pixel artists are taking requests. Be sure to read over things thoroughly to make sure you're requesting properly, some artists have different requirements.

Art Request Megathread
Be sure to read over the instructions completely before making a request.

I'll move this to the Player Creation area of the forums as its asking about art supplied by the community.

If you are looking for others to make you some pixel art, you can check out these areas of the forum:

Player Creations, Art, & Literature
This section holds a lot of various art created by the forum members

Terraria Drawings, Paintings, & Pixel Art
Specifically this section of the forums will have Terraria Pixel Art. You can browse around to see if any pixel artists are taking requests. Be sure to read over things thoroughly to make sure you're requesting properly, some artists have different requirements.

Art Request Megathread
Be sure to read over the instructions completely before making a request.
Thanks so much

I've been following a program called Pixelmash, it's currently in Free Beta. It turns any picture into pixel art that you can then follow in Terraria. You can control how pixel dense the picture is. I know that I'm DEFINITELY going to purchase this program! Pixelmash

Back
Top Bottom