Pixel Privateers Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I wish it could be said about T:OW, but all we can expect is "It'll release eventually, maybe even in 2017".

Excited to play this (Hopefully with family)!

OK, time to cross this off the hype list... Next up, Switch and Terraria Nonsense!

It looks interesting, but can I get past the fact that people move around like South Park cartoons... o_O

I'll be waiting for reviews nonetheless. I'm hoping TotalBiscuit will do one (although he technically doesn't review games). :)

Excuse me, but would this game perchance be for mobile soon? If not, is there a plan for it to come for mobile?
It is exclusively Steam right now, but other platforms may be considered in the future. Nothing official on what/when or anything like that, but there is possibility there. It is a popular suggestion, for sure! :)

It is exclusively Steam right now, but other platforms may be considered in the future. Nothing official on what/when or anything like that, but there is possibility there. It is a popular suggestion, for sure! :)
Thanks for that Safeman...man. Haha. So thale fact that it maybe considered gives me hope. I just pray all other games like Starbound and Terraralia: Otherworld are also being considered for mobile.

Thanks for that Safeman...man. Haha. So thale fact that it maybe considered gives me hope. I just pray all other games like Starbound and Terraralia: Otherworld are also being considered for mobile.
Otherworld I can confirm for PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PS4. Same thing, other platforms may be considered later down the road but not currently. Starbound isn't us, so I couldn't say

Would it be ok if I played this for my YouTube Channel (it's pretty small), also if I can would I be able monetize the videos?

Would it be ok if I played this for my YouTube Channel (it's pretty small), also if I can would I be able monetize the videos?
You are more likely to get an answer on that on the Quadro Delta forums. Re-Logic is only the publisher, not the developer.

There seems to be an (unanswered) question similar (if not identical) to yours here. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/342640/

Really? I mean, really?

I mean, don't get me wrong, QuadroDelta can do whatever the hell they want with their game, but a starting price of 15 dollars and then a 15% discount 5 days after launch?

I think it's wonderful you guys want your game to reach as many people as possible and don't really care about the money, but seriously... you do need to turn a decent profit in the end to ensure your continued existence.

I normally exclusively buy games that are on sale, but in this case, I think I'd just feel bad about it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/342640/

Really? I mean, really?

I mean, don't get me wrong, QuadroDelta can do whatever the hell they want with their game, but a starting price of 15 dollars and then a 15% discount 5 days after launch?

I think it's wonderful you guys want your game to reach as many people as possible and don't really care about the money, but seriously... you do need to turn a decent profit in the end to ensure your continued existence.

I normally exclusively buy games that are on sale, but in this case, I think I'd just feel bad about it.
I believe that discount was in effect at the time of the launch; that's the price I paid.

I don't think it's unusual or worrisome, many new games start that way, and early-access games often have discounts as well.

I
I believe that discount was in effect at the time of the launch; that's the price I paid.

I don't think it's unusual or worrisome, many new games start that way, and early-access games often have discounts as well.
it is smart, they are kinda rushing people to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom