Pixel Privateers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that Pixel Privateers is nearly here! Re-Logic has been working closely with our friends at Quadro Delta to bring you a brand-new multiplayer, tactical RPG, loot-filled experience! Pixel Privateers is the second title from Quadro Delta and it really showcases their growth and development as a studio. We've had an incredible time helping to shape Privateers into the super fun game that it is and we are very excited to get it out to you! Continue below for the official announcement from Quadro Delta, all of the launch details, a new trailer, a look at some exclusive screenshots, and social media links to follow Pixel Privateers and Quadro Delta :)

divid.png

Official Announcement from Quadro Delta
The time has finally come to make the announcement you’ve all been waiting for: We have a launch date! Quadro Delta and our publishing partners at Re-Logic are pleased to announce that the wait for Pixel Privateers is almost over, and that the game will go live on February 21st. Privateers will be available via Steam at a price of $14.99.

We would like to express our profound gratitude to Re-Logic for their support and assistance in making Pixel Privateers the game it is today. We would also like to thank our community for standing by us over the last two years while we worked hard developing the game in order to make sure it is an experience that our players will enjoy for a long time to come. This has been a humbling experience for us as a team, and we feel very fortunate to have such an awesome community behind us!

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, be on the lookout for a wealth of information about the game - including our first video and stream coverage. We will be sure to bring you all of the details on those events as they happen, and to keep everyone up-to-date on the lead-up to launch. If you’re not following our social, you can find us on Twitter, Imzy and Facebook as well as our forums and Discord server. It’s time to cross the finish line, and we can’t wait to see everyone in game!​

divi.png

ppriv1.jpg

divi.png

Last edited:
It says "multiplayer", but I assume it also has a singleplayer mode? Just making sure...
Actually, I just realised from the trailer that it has multiplayer.

Pixel Piracy was also for Singleplayer, so I highly doubt it will have only multiplayer as available function.

...Safeman beat me to it again.

Last edited:
Really excited to see what people think and enjoy about Privateers. It has been "in the oven" for a good while - and that time has been well-spent in making a game that has come SO far from its early days. Kudos to the QD team for their work thus far - here's to a big launch! :cool:

Been waiting for some news about this - it had been a while!
Looking forward to checking out this title.

Yay, whatever. I wish this was about T:OW.

While I agree with the sentiment of being excited about T:OW, I would have to say it is a shame to dismiss a game that you've not even seen, lol.

But then I'm the open sort who'll give anybody at least somewhat of a chance. Some of the same people who gave us Terraria have worked on this, and it should surely be worth a look.

Yes, it isn't T:OW, but one should still see some Terraria influences upon it in some way. Everybody leaves their own fingerprint on stuff they create, and I'll give the game a chance. Don't know if I will buy it, but I might. I'll look at YT videos, the trailer, etc.

I feel that dismissing a game that people worked hard on is kinda a shame IMO.

While I agree with the sentiment of being excited about T:OW, I would have to say it is a shame to dismiss a game that you've not even seen, lol.

But then I'm the open sort who'll give anybody at least somewhat of a chance. Some of the same people who gave us Terraria have worked on this, and it should surely be worth a look.

Yes, it isn't T:OW, but one should still see some Terraria influences upon it in some way. Everybody leaves their own fingerprint on stuff they create, and I'll give the game a chance. Don't know if I will buy it, but I might. I'll look at YT videos, the trailer, etc.

I feel that dismissing a game that people worked hard on is kinda a shame IMO.
Isn't it like Pixel Piracy, but with futuristic mercenaries instead of pirates?

FINALLY.

You would'nt believe me if I was saying how much I was stalking the Pixel Privateers Steam page!
Seeing it being pushed back quarter by quarter was sad to see

...but now it's finally right around the corner and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom