Pixel Art Pixels and Hex Codes - Ai's Sprites

⠀Ai⠀

Terrarian
... Wow. This is odd. Why is this here? I didn't even know this existed. Please, if you want to see actual sprites, head to my other sprite collection. The situation is much better explained there. I... am sorry if this confused or tricked you in any manner. My apologies...

It's been a year (or maybe two?). I felt like it was time to begin once more. And thus, let's try again.

Ai's sprites. The name says it all. Welcome! Feel free to give suggestions and feedback, and even requests. Though you should know, it's been 1-2 years since I've done this - I'm not gonna be the best person to ask for pixel art! In addition, something I will change is this: I will select good requests, and turn down those too unreasonable or just something I don't want to sprite.

Requests, as of the moment, are NOT OPEN! I'm gonna need to take some re-introductory courses, and practice only helps!

Well, see you around! I guess I really did miss a lot. Looks like everything's gotten much quieter here in the forums...

~Ai

...Ai, you were way too optimistic.

~Ai, 2022

Sprites / 2020

SpiritShark.png

Last edited:
Hey, welcome back! well since nobody else is here i suppose i'll start us off.
I'd love to see a Terraria vanity set inspired either by Red or Sybil from the game transistor. Or even just a weapon based on the transistor it's self.
Some reference images for the aforementioned characters / weapons are included below

146911-Transistor-Red_Transistor-video_games.jpg
i9jo9v02vbnz.jpg
1*YEvUPE-v_w2uq7y4ucB-VA.jpeg
e4bcf715cbf647390a36e92e7bdf878f.jpg
tumblr_nlob9woac81riwqt7o1_1280.jpg
transistor___sybil_reisz_by_sunsetzero_dayos1j-fullview.jpg
23103255076_e81a7ff1fc_z.jpg
21e1f44804e557c3ad97126a3e1c9dfe.jpg
233-2338967_transistor-sword-art.jpg
Cheers,
~Freckles
h36nFHq.png