• 4.) I like them, they're very well done

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • 3.) They're okay, but they need some work

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 2.) I would never use these

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 1.) They're really bad,

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don't know! I'm just a boy in a robot costume (+5 If you get the reference)

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #4 (6/27/16 9:19 PM PST)
Another Update!?!?!?!

Hello all! I know the last time I made an update it was the last time I would update until a release, I guess I have to break that promise :D. I'm
going to share 2 things

1st of all, NPC's are coming I wanted to share this sleeping Angler

Mn6R4sf.gif

and 2nd of all, ...

I GOT THE SPRITERS TO WORK IN-GAME

Unfortunately most of the screenshots I took diminished in quality when I took them with steam overlay ;(

Here's a title screen to make up for it (No it's not faked, and yes it has a fade animation)

loyCIED.jpg

I'm going to delay the release for one more week, to make sure it has a lot of content, talk to you soon

-Z

Looking forward to try it out. It's looking good but a little advice here: Don't forget to change the CURSOR in your pack( that's gonna make it even better )

seeing as you both are doing similar things, you could combine them to increase the efficiency.

Though we both have similar styles, there are a few differences that I can sum up with this:
VXViV5Y.png

I'm not saying that either is better, it's impossible to compare different art styles, that's where opinions come in, I happen to like what @ArmyFrog is doing, some people might not, the same can be said vice versa. Even with the art style difference, I hope we do collab someday :)

I totally want to collab in the future. I have an idea for a texture pack, (and have created the stone texture) So when I'm done with the items, I might consider starting it.

I really hope this texture pack, and the Terrafine texture packs are actually completed and updated for each version of the game! Most of these hand-made master pieces never see their completion, and it deeply saddens me. Best of luck to you both!

Wow, I really can't thank you enough. The amazing support from the community has kept me going.
Always happy to support amazing modders ( I don't you if you would be classed as a modder ) like yourself! I wish I could help with this project, but I am horribly inept when it comes to pixel art. ;(

Update #4 (6/27/16 9:19 PM PST)
Another Update!?!?!?!

Hello all! I know the last time I made an update it was the last time I would update until a release, I guess I have to break that promise :D. I'm
going to share 2 things

1st of all, NPC's are coming I wanted to share this sleeping Angler

Mn6R4sf.gif

and 2nd of all, ...

I GOT THE SPRITERS TO WORK IN-GAME

Unfortunately most of the screenshots I took diminished in quality when I took them with steam overlay ;(

Here's a title screen to make up for it (No it's not faked, and yes it has a fade animation)

loyCIED.jpg

I'm going to delay the release for one more week, to make sure it has a lot of content, talk to you soon

-Z
Does the logo have to be in the texture pack? Or can you make it an optional file, and have an option for the default logo.

Uh, just curious, but isn't advertising mods for mobile/console against the TCF rules because modding Terraria on those platforms is against the ToS?

Does the logo have to be in the texture pack? Or can you make it an optional file, and have an option for the default logo.
In the 1st version, There will be about 3 Options for Logos
[doublepost=1469147915,1469147813][/doublepost]
Uh, just curious, but isn't advertising mods for mobile/console against the TCF rules because modding Terraria on those platforms is against the ToS?
I'll have to look into that, to be safe I'm removing it as planned (As nothing has been put into action yet)

I'll have to look into that, to be safe I'm removing it as planned (As nothing has been put into action yet)

*nods* better safe than sorry! I didn't want to see you getting actioned/warned/whatever, so I thought I should tell you.

In the 1st version, There will be about 3 Options for Logos
[doublepost=1469147915,1469147813][/doublepost]
May I ask, what are those three versions? I prefer the vanilla logo, just HD, so if that's included, I'm a happy camper :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom