• 4.) I like them, they're very well done

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • 3.) They're okay, but they need some work

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 2.) I would never use these

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 1.) They're really bad,

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don't know! I'm just a boy in a robot costume (+5 If you get the reference)

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

g21e1s7.png

Is discontinued

Here is the link for the last version made

If you want to see some of my newer work, then click here.

Here are some other packs I recommend:

KATTUI by @Techdude594 and @Kiddles :
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...erface-pack-by-techdude594-and-kiddles.47854/

Texture a Day Pack started by @TheCraziestFox and continued by the community:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/texture-a-day-pack.15641/

Ardency by @Boe6Eod7Nty :
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...make-of-default-textures-in-2x-quality.17318/

and Brutallamas Brutal Vanilla Re-vamps by @Brutallama :
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/brutallamas-brutal-vanilla-revamp.53926/

Thank you to all of you people for supporting my texture pack, you guys pushed me to learn so much and make friends I would hope to never lose

Goodnight

Last edited:
How about starting to work on some of the animated stuff in the game? While the stuff you have now is nice, it'd be a lot more enticing than seeing more of the items with just one pic.

Perhaps a bunny or a walking NPC?
Or I would of course love an eater of souls...

If you want, you could even send me the long strips of images and I could cut them up and turn them into gifs for you to display in this thread.
But in that case I would really love to see an eater of souls...

You should try and dither it a LITTLE more. ;) Otherwise it looks awesome!

Also, I'd be glad to make a few textures for this. Honestly such a project would take VERY long to do alone, and you might just end up quitting.

My dream...
ITS COMING TRUE!
[doublepost=1465121799,1465121241][/doublepost]
Oh, last thing.
What does the silver armor look like?

Since I've been focusing on items, I haven't really touched other things, but I will soon!
[doublepost=1465148366][/doublepost]:)
How about starting to work on some of the animated stuff in the game? While the stuff you have now is nice, it'd be a lot more enticing than seeing more of the items with just one pic.

Perhaps a bunny or a walking NPC?
Or I would of course love an eater of souls...

If you want, you could even send me the long strips of images and I could cut them up and turn them into gifs for you to display in this thread.
But in that case I would really love to see an eater of souls...

I been focusing on items, to be more efficient, but I'll deffinetly start on some mobs!
[doublepost=1465148581][/doublepost]
I have waited so long for something like this! :)

I initially was making this a private pack, but I thought others might like it. It makes me happy that people actually like this.
[doublepost=1465148715][/doublepost]
You should try and dither it a LITTLE more. ;) Otherwise it looks awesome!

Also, I'd be glad to make a few textures for this. Honestly such a project would take VERY long to do alone, and you might just end up quitting.

Dither? Thank you for offering, but I think I can handle it :cool:, but thank you again for offering.

Update #2 (6/16/16 6:05 PM PST)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been taking others advice and started working on tiles and Mobs, they take a Lot longer than Items do so I've been working on those. Plan on getting in game screenshots and videos soon, till then have this Terra Blade:
8wgj2RK.png

Can't wait to show off what I have planned, talk to you guts soon -Z

This is quite amazing, and I might actually use this in my next letsplay series. Keep it up, chap! <3

Item_3350.png
<- ORIGINAL
1SPRITE PAINTBALL GUN.png
<- MINE
Hey! A friend: @ArmyFrog , told me to show you this cause you could probably use it in your project. It's my firs sprite( i learned to make those a few hours ago )

This is awesome for your first sprite, and I'm really grateful that your trying to help, but I'm trying to sprite the game on my own, I really do appreciate you trying to help though.

Wow, all by yourself, that's an impressive task! Anyway...if you need help(at some point) you can always ask me.:D

Update #3 (6/23/16 3:34 PM PST)

Hey guys, I have one final preview for you guys before the first release rolls out (if luck's on my side sometime this week) The first version will have way more sprites that I haven't shown yet, in the meantime here's some crates, still useless, but at least they look pretty:

CxyRyGi.png
lo7AXqA.png
jWKVeCD.png
SHl32e3.png
vD5iMC8.png
IVGoHof.png
DAtU0pg.png
svQ5mfg.png
uuT4zxB.png

[doublepost=1465148715][/doublepost]

Dither? Thank you for offering, but I think I can handle it :cool:, but thank you again for offering.

Sorry for the very late response, but dithering is when you make a checkerboard pattern in areas of shading that look too smooth, to make them blend in and generally look much nicer. :) I whipped up an example for you:

P48gGsc.png

On the left is your Megashark, but on the right is a Megashark with dithering. You can clearly see the difference, right? The shading looks much less strangely 'smooth', and it gives the sprite some more texture and life. :) And if you open up the image, you can see that my Megashark has a checkerboard-like pattern where appropriate.

This is a technique, that almost all pixel artists use (and should use) for images that are larger, or images in general that you can clearly see the shading looks too smooth in.
You should be able to find more examples with a quick Google. This is a very common technique and honestly this pack desperately needs some haha.

I can also see quite a few leftovers from the original sprites in your sprites, if you look closely you can see so many upscaled leftovers from the original.

Well yeah. Also I asked because I was working on another faithful pack for Terraria myself but it was too much for me alone, but then I decided to work on another texture pack which was faithful which wasn't by me, and we got pretty far until the creator sadly quit (presumably). So I was just asking if I could help because of that :p

Sorry for the very late response, but dithering is when you make a checkerboard pattern in areas of shading that look too smooth, to make them blend in and generally look much nicer. :) I whipped up an example for you:

P48gGsc.png

On the left is your Megashark, but on the right is a Megashark with dithering. You can clearly see the difference, right? The shading looks much less strangely 'smooth', and it gives the sprite some more texture and life. :) And if you open up the image, you can see that my Megashark has a checkerboard-like pattern where appropriate.

This is a technique, that almost all pixel artists use (and should use) for images that are larger, or images in general that you can clearly see the shading looks too smooth in.
You should be able to find more examples with a quick Google. This is a very common technique and honestly this pack desperately needs some haha.

I can also see quite a few leftovers from the original sprites in your sprites, if you look closely you can see so many upscaled leftovers from the original.

Well yeah. Also I asked because I was working on another faithful pack for Terraria myself but it was too much for me alone, but then I decided to work on another texture pack which was faithful which wasn't by me, and we got pretty far until the creator sadly quit (presumably). So I was just asking if I could help because of that :p
Ooooh that's dithering, I might use it, it'll take a bit to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom