• 4.) I like them, they're very well done

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • 3.) They're okay, but they need some work

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 2.) I would never use these

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 1.) They're really bad,

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don't know! I'm just a boy in a robot costume (+5 If you get the reference)

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the energies contained within my body can be very dangerous if i get out of control, fortunately, my regeneration capabilities are far beyond human comprehension.
I wish I could comprehend them, but that goes against our inter-planetary treaty, I'm afraid.

Details about the BIG thing coming at the end of September, a new release will be going out soon focusing on UI, also the 11th is the return of daily sprites, it's also my B-day so the sprite will be a Party Bunny

Awe
Details about the BIG thing coming at the end of September, a new release will be going out soon focusing on UI, also the 11th is the return of daily sprites, it's also my B-day so the sprite will be a Party Bunny
Awesome, can't wait to see this UI sprites!

2mtlvqE.png

Last edited:
Hello! This is a bit of work to do , but it's good to see a texture pack for terraria and I have a question: The sprites of molten tools and paladium tools are compatible with what version?

P.S- Sorry for the bad english

Hello! This is a bit of work to do , but it's good to see a texture pack for terraria and I have a question: The sprites of molten tools and paladium tools are compatible with what version?

P.S- Sorry for the bad english

It's currently compatible with PC, I am developing a Mobile Port, it will not be posted here to respect the rules

It's currently compatible with PC, I am developing a Mobile Port, it will not be posted here to respect the rules
Isn't that what I want to know, what I want to know is what pc version(1.3.1,1.3.0,1.3.2,1.3.3) this sprites are actually working

Another year for me, thanks to all my friends, followers, and everyone in general for a great year!

Let's celebrate with cake:
6SVQgNN.png

It's ready to be eaten in-game, just use the attached file to change the sprite, Enjoy!

Muhahahahahahaha

Attachments

• Item_3750.zip
    669 bytes · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom