Pixel Art Pixeroot’s Pixel Soup

Pixeroot

Official Terrarian
Hello there! This is where I’ll be posting my pixel art. I’m a fairly new pixel artist, so I plan to grow along with this thread. I try to work on it whenever I can/want to, so about once a week. This post isn’t very informative, as I’ll update once I really get going. I hope I can become proficient though, and really start making some good art soon! Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and have a good day!

Here is a bow I made for practice. The 1st is standard form, and the 2nd is (arrow) form. Let me know how I did, and/or some pointers!

[EDIT] Woah, those are huge! Seeing if I can shrink them.

E77A9DE9-25AF-4E66-B4AE-B139072EF593.png

B52DC685-96DA-4780-9A7F-992EF2E3EB72.png

Hey, that's a nice start! Consider working on the following or looking in on tutorials for the following!
-Shading - Have a definitive light source, but don't pillow shade!
Apple-2.png

Though I'm, again, not the best source of information. However, the more you sprite and look at sprites, the better you'll get!
That's all I offer right now! Keep spriting and improving!

Hey, that's a nice start! Consider working on the following or looking in on tutorials for the following!
-Shading - Have a definitive light source, but don't pillow shade!
Apple-2.png

Though I'm, again, not the best source of information. However, the more you sprite and look at sprites, the better you'll get!
That's all I offer right now! Keep spriting and improving!

Thanks for the post! I’ve looked up some tutorial online, I just need to actually start doing it. I might do something round, like a grenade, so I can practice and do Terraria-related stuff. Thanks again! =D

Back
Top Bottom