Items Pixie Dust - More Uses!

MadCat

Steampunker
Pixie dust is fairly common. I want to have more uses for it besides what is currently used for. I want it to be placeable to add sparkles to the world. It would be in the furniture layer and could be painted to make different colors. It should be able to be put into a dye to have sparkly clothing. It should also stack all the way up to 999. Lastly, it should be used to make a new brick made from: *3 pixie dust, *10 pearlstone, and *1 soul of light. These would make an animated block that is pink and sparkly. Thanks for taking your time to read this, If you have any comments, questions, or anything else please reply below! Thanks guys `:p

Last edited:
Pixie dust is fairly common. I want to have more uses for it besides what is currently used for. I want it to be placeable to add sparkles to the world. It would be in the furniture layer and could be painted to make different colors. It should be able to be put into a dye to have sparkly clothing. It should also stack all the way up to 999. Lastly, it should be used to make a new brick made from: *3 pixie dust, *10 pearlstone, and *1 soul of light. These would make an animated block that is pink and sparkly. Thanks for taking your time to read this, If you have any comments, questions, or anything else please reply below! Thanks guys `:p
100% Support!

Supporting. There will be more uses of dust than selling it :p (and making Wings, also my first Wings were actually Fairy Wings :p

Back
Top Bottom