• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixie Wings Reduced Cost

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Despacitno

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Don't start a crusade yet, hear me out. At the moment, pixie wings require 100 pixie dust (and 20 souls of flight). Pixie dust stacks to 99. So, I want to reduce the pixie wing cost to 99 pixie dust (and 20 souls of flight), so I don't need to hold 1 pixie dust in an inventory slot to craft them. What do you think?

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
This is something that’s always annoyed me every time I look at the crafting recipe, so I’m all for it.

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
I think you could go even lower. Fairy Bell used to require 80 Pixie Dust, now requires 25. Perhaps reduce the Pixie Dust cost of Fairy Wings to 50? Pixies aren't hard to farm. The crafting recipe could be 50 Dust, 100 dust or 999 Dust... the only difference is how long it takes to get there.
Wings aren't balanced anyway. You might get lucky with a Giant Harpy Feather while trying to get Souls of Flight. Or even go for Ice Wings considering they both have the same Soul of Flight requirement and are available at the same time.

Top Bottom