PC Pizza, Tux, and Simon's FREE ITEMS shop

partitionpenguin

Duke Fishron
Hi everyone,

I noticed on the forums that a lot of people have opened their own trading shops, and I thought I would open one myself because over my 3 playthroughs, so many weapons have been acquired! I have a good 10 plat on each of my playthroughs, so I am in no need of money and I don't need these items? Why not give them to people that aren't willing to farm them? Just speak up if you want some, and I will add you on steam, and I'll give you some items! No money needed!

I sell mostly weapons, but I have a few accessories. I don't have rare boss drops like The Axe for example, but I have some weapons that are time-consuming to farm, like the Rainbow gun or Nimbus rod. I haven't composed a list of items in my possession yet, but that hopefully will be added soon.

And by the way if you are wondering about the weird thread name, Pizza is Aggressive is the name of my ranger because I watch too many gmod videos, Tux the Caster is my deleted mage in celebration of the Terraria Linux release, and Simon the Swordsman is my warrior because I like the name Simon.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a golden fishing rod, hotline fishing hook, high test line, sextant, and pocket guide? Sorry if I am asking for a lot and I understand if you don't have these

Do you happen to have a golden fishing rod, hotline fishing hook, high test line, sextant, and pocket guide? Sorry if I am asking for a lot and I understand if you don't have these
Wow I mostly sell weapons. Not an angler person. Sorry about that. I will try to collect these.

Ok that's fine I have just been having bad rng luck with the angler so I figured id ask

Wow I mostly sell weapons. Not an angler person. Sorry about that. I will try to collect these.
Do you happen to have Shroomite armour with the Mask? I like the Gun slinger class and I really want shroomite. I also want (I'm sure this is over the top) a Bundle of Baloons: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Bundle_of_Balloons (STEAM USER: FIREphaenix - Level 9 featured badge: Nights Edge Level 5 Terraria Badge, Friends: BI0HAZARD & LeAF CAKE :3) dont mind me, I just want to make sure you got the right person. :)

Do you happen to have Shroomite armour with the Mask? I like the Gun slinger class and I really want shroomite. I also want (I'm sure this is over the top) a Bundle of Baloons: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Bundle_of_Balloons (STEAM USER: FIREphaenix - Level 9 featured badge: Nights Edge Level 5 Terraria Badge, Friends: BI0HAZARD & LeAF CAKE :3) dont mind me, I just want to make sure you got the right person. :)
I'll try to farm those items for you :)

Hi everyone,

I noticed on the forums that a lot of people have opened their own trading shops, and I thought I would open one myself because over my 3 playthroughs, so many weapons have been acquired! I have a good 10 plat on each of my playthroughs, so I am in no need of money and I don't need these items? Why not give them to people that aren't willing to farm them? Just speak up if you want some, and I will add you on steam, and I'll give you some items! No money needed!

I sell mostly weapons, but I have a few accessories. I don't have rare boss drops like The Axe for example, but I have some weapons that are time-consuming to farm, like the Rainbow gun or Nimbus rod. I haven't composed a list of items in my possession yet, but that hopefully will be added soon.

And by the way if you are wondering about the weird thread name, Pizza is Aggressive is the name of my ranger because I watch too many gmod videos, Tux the Caster is my deleted mage in celebration of the Terraria Linux release, and Simon the Swordsman is my warrior because I like the name Simon.

Do you have a shroomite digging claw, picksaw or other fast mining method i can use? Trying to make hellavtors with a pre hardmode pickaxe is a pain

Do you have rod of discord and slime staff?
Come on.

You're lucky that I got a slime staff. I'll give it to you.
And by the way, for everyone here, really sorry about me not getting back to you guys. I have exams this week and everything's been kind of crazy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444243482,1444243414][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to do a huge batch of item-giving. Add me on steam if you want items. I'm True Necro Warlord.

Back
Top Bottom