IC Planeswalk

"...I swear this is slowly becoming into that day. Except I don't know much of you so... Plus for me? I wouldn't know. Anyways, are we done, or do you have more for me to answer?"

"oh, well golly! excuuuuse me for having standards!"

the triangle rises up a little bit
"in case you are unable to see my sarcasm,

S L A S H
S"

"Right, think that's enough. Gather food, and get any materials for yourself in the process I guess? Oh, and it seems to have just turned night, so here."
A small set of throwing knifes, from chests are laid out, but you can use them for melee.

"Oi! Tell your monkey to stop crying, this is what this is for!"
Yeets four healing potions from chests at Dart which don't break because terraria drop physics but even weirder.
"Consider them your medical supplies until you get real ones."
Leaves to get the NPCs.

the triangle "looks" down at the potions you threw at them, and then "looks" back up at you
"...do you have a medical condition involving the brain that i need to know about?"

They are already gone because going to get NPCs, and yes, they specifically gave you 'alchemy' potions instead of medical supplies because muahahaha.

(Go get food m8. Look for a Vimp or something.)
"Well with your attitude, you seem to have deserved it. And I don't think attacking a person who is getting others here is going to help you will getting anything you want in the future. Get food, we'll need it ourselves. And maybe you can, oh I don't know, make some sort of protein supplement or something out of it."
*Goes to hunt.*

the triangle takes a knife, and looks at a tree. on the tree, are some birds.

ill leave what happens next to your imagination

(KILL THEM.)

*Be searching for some food in the form of Vimp. If you don't know what that is, I suggest playing GCK. Cuz I'm not explaining until Phoenix gets back because Vincent doesn't have a single clue.*

about 5 posts from this post, or whenever a table is brought into existence (whichever comes last), the triangle places a pile of dead birds onto the table. all of the birds have been surgically cut to provide the maximum meat and the minimum inedible. truly, a testimony to this triangle's surgical skill, despite having no limbs.
there is almost no blood on the knife, and nobody saw him making any attempt at washing it after he finished up with the birds
"...look im that good, ok? now dont :red:ing eat it yet, get a fire going first."

(Thing is, Terraria logic with weapons, meaning blood no get on weapons unless it's a part of the aesthetic or whatever so uh. People are going to notice that logic.)

Gets a few Vimps dead. Because Vimps and their behavior. And gets back to light the campfire and begin cooking the Vimp meat.

(Ah yes, my sworn enemy, no one responding.)

*Gets back with Guide, Merchant, Gun Dealer, Demolitionist, and Angler, because they are the ones who are currently able to appear to little to no effort.*

Last edited:
(*IMMENSE MASHING OF KEYBOARDS* Plus basically Phoenix is basically exposition right now.)

"All right, so we got the people to help."

"And well there's some food, being literally only bird and whatever this is. Do you see anything other than those animals that aren't fireflies and stuff?"

"Well, good going, that should last us for a bit. Now, we'll need to get on with the actual building. Be sure you keep us well stocked with food though. Also, as it is night, certain creatures may come out to attack to fulfill their bloodlust, so make sure to defend any of their attacks. I have told them to build something similar to a workshop and a command center first, though not sure you can call it a command center since you'd only be issuing stuff for them to build. Use those two buildings when they are completed to have them build what you need. But of course, you need to make sure you have enough resources and food to do so. You can't build an iron prison without the iron, unless it's just named the iron prison for whatever reason. Also, most of these people helping building are merchants of some sort, so if you have any of their currency, you can purchase gear and weapons from them."

*I'd like to think the guide would just be the guy who crafts everything for the other NPCs then the other NPCs are the people who just put it down. But I don't permanently control them, so if you want to control them for whatever reason, feel free to do so, as long as it does not involve some sort of sabotage, unless it's the Angler, in which fine.*

Last edited:
*After about 30 minutes in first hunting, he started getting into the hang into things, reeling in one fish every few minutes. Possible that fishes come more often at night, but for what reason...?*

The Ordeal of the Dusk has begun.
Memento Mori - "Tasting death is was now a delicacy for those who have died."

A small wave of zombies could be heard in the distance. They will arrive in ~2 posts regarding them.

"You hear that? Seems something is coming. Well, right now, our primary goal is to build the rest of this base and gather food. Let's not disappoint, please."
*Workshop would be completed now. Literal wood box with a few crafting stations for you. Construction of the 'Command Center'(Really need a different name since it's just issuing building orders and such) has begun.*

Faressain had somehow come back with shot deer, placing it on some table. - "I'm no hunter, but we're trained to kill, so this doesn't matter much." - He looked at Eldgar, who still had troubles trying to accommodate himself in the dragon (wyvern) form

"Well, I'm no cook, so I'm just...[Attempting to think of culinary terms] uh... doing them 'well done' or something about just cooking them over a campfire."

Rotten footsteps are coming ever so slowly closer. (Even I just look at this and question my grammar. I probably botched it, but eh.)

Faressain let a sigh, a wishful one. - "Man, the soldiers used to eat canned food, and only it. Eventually something richer if they looted something worthy, we generals had cooks and whatever better culinary dishes... Also, what's with this rotten stench?" - Faressain simply was scratching the head, not showing the fear, but rather confusion. That's while Eldgar panicked and... shot a jet of water at Faressain accidentally. - "QUIT THAT, WAWEL DRAGON!"
Eldgar, of course, didn't comment, but let head down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom