OOC Planeswalk

he isint vulgar enough. yet. and probably will never be, considering the things gordon has said in the past (a certain comment involving an oven comes to mind) would get me :red:ing banned from this site

ok probably not banned but definitely warned

All that really happened was getting NPCs here and using them as workforce to build a base, gathering food, plus currently zombie invasion so I wouldn't say you would be too far behind to participate.

Well, crap. Maybe joining in fighting the zombie or something might make that feeling go away, but I wouldn't really know if it would really work.

Welp, this going to be dead soon thank to that. Maybe make an RP in which everyone jumps into it feet/head(IDK what that saying is) first instead of waiting and waiting and freaking waiting.

Also possibly somehow forcing people to be a bit more involved could helped to, since that still might be a problem.

Also possibly somehow forcing people to be a bit more involved could helped to, since that still might be a problem.
You realized that I tried that in Stories of Raelm, but instead...
Murphmario said:
((Not really a big fan of my character not getting a choice considering that this is somewhat-freeform. Also I'm pretty sure Halt's AFK, plus Cole's not the kind of person who would rescue him.))
*Cough*

Plus, people would need to be committed into such a long term RP. That is the main issue.
I agree.

Here is the plan I came up with: Start a brand new, never seen before RP, get people into it, and really want to get into it, and do checks every other day to make sure people are still in. Absences would be explained by the absentee.

Back
Top Bottom