Planet Centauri

Airborn

Terrarian
Last edited:
All the trailer tells me is that the combat is slow-paced and pretty much revolves around one or two-shot kills, like every weapon setup has you playing as an overpowered sniper or assassin, and that the terrain is incredibly repetitive and boring. Probably wouldn't buy it until it looks like a game that's somewhat more unique and fun to play.

I absolutely love the pixel art, though. It's not a selling point, but it looks terrific.

i'm not sure, it's like the trailer of starbound.
it's awesome to show more mechanics than starbound and terraria, but it's already 2 years later and starbound is still in Beta

Hi ! I'm one of the creators of the game (sorry if my english is not really optimal) I had already created a topic on the old forum but i'm happy to see a new threads here :)

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/planet-centauri-terraria-like.130507/

Crimsolite, a trailer should, ideally, no longer than 2 minutes that's why I had to remove the "real" monsters hit points. The game will have 3 levels of difficulty and I'ma fan of challenging games (terraria, dark souls, diablo 2/3 so, it will be.

if you have any questions, do not hesitate

Thanks you !

ps : i really like this new site/forum, awesome style

O look! Another starbound game, oh wait, it's not made by the same people.
(What i'm trying to say is this game has no originality to it and it basically copied everything from starbound and terraria.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom