Biomes & Nature Plantable moss seeds

Do you like my idea?

• Total voters

HellArcher

Terrarian
Hello everyone! My first post! I would really like to suggest...moss seeds! I enjoy how the coloured moss on the walls of the wet caves looks. There could be a seed for each colour (five), sold by the Dryad while it is raining. Actually the Dryad could also sell mossified walls, but I'm not sure. Moss could slowly spread on the stone blocks and after destroyed can drop seeds. Pretty short post, but anyway it's all from me, goodbye!

Last edited:
Not really part of your suggestion, but the Dryad does sell grass, flower, and jungle walls that you mentioned :D

I don't see a problem nor a reason for the moss seeds, but I guess they would just look cool!

i like moss and i dont like building bridges all the way to the surface to get moss near my house

support 👌

interesting resurrection of some ancient thread XD

But I do agree about moss seeds could be useful! Staff of regrowth can grow moss on stone, but even then.

and if we're at it, maybe moss could have more uses too. right now, it's just decoration, which is cool, but, maybe it could drop things (like its respective moss variant sometimes when cut, as well as seeds occassionally. it might could be potion ingredients or dunno.

and maybe, possibly something like growing more things too. although there are usually not enough space underground for tree-like things, but, it maybe even could work like glowing mushrooms, like, if you plant moss on the surface, it can grow some unusual vegatation and trees...? that could be interesting too, I think.

Back
Top Bottom