Xbox 360 plantara help

what to use in the plantara fight

• use true night's edge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get a flame thrower (really hard to defeat boss)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haveing trobles defeating plantara.I have chlorofite armor with warrior helm,true night's edge,mega shark,obsidian shield,frost spark boots,large arena and leaf wings.
Help?
this seemes like this shoud of ben obvious from the start I am not in post plantara and no orcam reqird drops for items.:mad:
P.S to make thnings more under standerble this guy/mian >:golem: is so far unrechable so get with the(literaly not swareing):red:ing PROGRAM!
also please tell me my spelling mistakes and wakt i need to kill for ank charm also accsesoress I have are:mediated banage and vitamens (I think I have at least one more thing)

Last edited:
Max out your helath, get beetle armor, use ironskin potion, regeneration potion and pumpkin pie. Also wouldn't hurt to defeat wall of flesh a few times to get a some emblems. Avenger emblem is ideal.
With all that and a modified megashark, plantera should be a piece of cake.

Max out your helath, get beetle armor, use ironskin potion, regeneration potion and pumpkin pie. Also wouldn't hurt to defeat wall of flesh a few times to get a some emblems. Avenger emblem is ideal.
first time defeating plantara will research beatle armor matierials and how to obtain.

first time defeating plantara will research beatle armor matierials and how to obtain.
He can't get beetle armor until he beats Plantera and the Golem...

I suggest you hollow out a large circle arena and place campfires and heart lanterns in it. Also place platforms in a ring around the circle. Break the bulb and have plantera follow you to this arena. This way you can fly circles around plantera while attacking it with all you've got. :) leelustig was right about equipment ('cept beetle) :)

He can't get beetle armor until he beats Plantera and the Golem...

I suggest you hollow out a large circle arena and place campfires and heart lanterns in it. Also place platforms in a ring around the circle. Break the bulb and have plantera follow you to this arena. This way you can fly circles around plantera while attacking it with all you've got. :) leelustig was right about equipment ('cept beetle) :)
tryed it without camp fire and heart lamp,have arena,and was aware 'bout the beetle

Obsidian Shield is what's killing you. Upgrade to the Ankh Shield. Poison batters your health and affects regen in the Jungle, due in no small part to the Hornets and Plantera's own Poison Seeds.

Also, get a Fire Gauntlet, a Terra Blade if you can (needs Broken Hero Swords, an Eclipse only drop), Uzi (Angry Trapper drop) and Cursed/Ichor Bullets.

Also, if you're going Ranged, used Ranged Armour like Chlorophyte or Shroomite. If you're going melee only, you could try to get some Frost Armour, Turtle Armour or Dragon Armour.

Be sure to reforge your Accessories for Menacing or Warding (I prefer Warding myself).

That'll make your life loads easier.

Last edited:
Turtle Armour is your best friend, arm up with a Warding Star Veil, Warding Ankh Shield,and two other warding accessories, like a Fire Gauntlet and Warrior Emlem , some Flasks of Cursed Flames/Fire, Ironskin Potions, Pumpkin Pies, Thorn Potions, and some Healing and Regen Potions if you need them. and your strongest Melee weapons, like a Legendary Terra Blade....

Find the Bulb and break it, wait for Plantera to show up, use your Buffs, and charge at Plantera and hack and slash at it. You will tank everything Plantera can dish out, as it will sit on you and attack, which with the combined Thorns from the potion and armour, your buffs and accessories, you will be almost immortal and destroy Plantera easily. i just recently discovered the Turtle Tankwall and it is incredibly effective for melee builds.

good luck :)

Turtle Armour is your best friend, arm up with a Warding Star Veil, Warding Ankh Shield,and two other warding accessories, like a Fire Gauntlet and Warrior Emlem , some Flasks of Cursed Flames/Fire, Ironskin Potions, Pumpkin Pies, Thorn Potions, and some Healing and Regen Potions if you need them. and your strongest Melee weapons, like a Legendary Terra Blade....

Find the Bulb and break it, wait for Plantera to show up, use your Buffs, and charge at Plantera and hack and slash at it. You will tank everything Plantera can dish out, as it will sit on you and attack, which with the combined Thorns from the potion and armour, your buffs and accessories, you will be almost immortal and destroy Plantera easily. i just recently discovered the Turtle Tankwall and it is incredibly effective for melee builds.

good luck :)
I tried this at one point and it worked until his second stage and I even had a campfire, heart lantern and a honey pot to stand in :#

I need to try it again. But I've been doing very well with it.
However I have used some Post-Plantera stuff. Namely Vampire Knives.

The first time i beat Plantera, I ran the length of the jungle and shot at it with everything I had. It's been a long time and I don't remember my exact loadout.

I would also recommend a Warding Band of Regen, and a Moon Shell.

I need to try it again. But I've been doing very well with it.
However I have used some Post-Plantera stuff. Namely Vampire Knives.

The first time i beat Plantera, I ran the length of the jungle and shot at it with everything I had. It's been a long time and I don't remember my exact loadout.

I would also recommend a Warding Band of Regen, and a Moon Shell.
... Well yeah, with vamp knives you can face tank almost anything Xp

i need to look up preplantera gear, i can never remember.
i wonder if it is possible to do the spike cheese with decent gear.

<Double Post Merged; Please use the edit button on the bottom left of your original post instead of double posting>

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Plantera_strategies

ill just leave this here because it is the best bet i think to finding decent strats

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom